Chapter 29

Xie Fei withdrew his hand abruptly, he felt he could not.

Could it be the bones of Yu Jincheng? But why did the other party become bones within a few days of his death? What did Yu Li do?

However, Yu Li ignored the look in his questioning eyes and turned to Lu Xiping and said, "The doors are not locked, you can go in."

Lu Xiping smiled, "Then I will disturb you two."

"Wait." Lu Xiping just turned around, and Yu Li stopped him again: "The second floor is my territory, no one can set foot."

Lu Xiping didn't say a word, but looked at Xie Fei, and the meaning was self-evident.

"You are a mortal, and you deserve to be compared with him?" Yu Li ridiculed.

"The kids are not mortals?"

"I am not a mortal?"

Lu Xiping and Xie Fei spoke at the same time, one curious and the other at a loss.

Yuli hesitated and stopped, impatiently perfunctory: "At least more extraordinary than you."

Xie Fei thought about it. Not only did he have a fateful connection with an inn, he also had long scales under his throat. It was indeed not a pure mortal, but he didn't understand what he was in, and Yu Li never wanted to mention it. .

"Okay, what else do you want?" Lu Xiping asked with a good temper.

Yu Li glanced at him coldly, "You are not allowed to tease anyone in the inn." Thinking of Concubine Xiang, he added: "You are not allowed to respond if others tease you."

Lu Xiping smiled slightly, "Don't worry."

Later, Lu Xiping entered the house alone with his suitcase. The layout of the small building was very simple. He quickly found the room that belonged to him temporarily.

After closing the door, Lu Xiping opened the half-height suitcase. There was a wooden box inside. The surface of the box was engraved with mysterious runes, and the shape looked like a small coffin.

Lu Xiping picked up the box, chose a place where it could shine in the sun, and put it away, then raised his hand and stroked the lid.

He stayed there for a while, then turned around and went to the bathroom.

In the bright mirror, Lu Xiping with his shirt removed was reflected. He leaned forward and took a picture of his left shoulder. It was clear that the bone injury had healed on his shoulder, leaving only a pale pink trace, like a butterfly flapping its wings. .

It is a scar that cannot be removed by modern technology. Even if the flesh is cut out, it will still grow again. It will be implanted in bone and blood and will accompany him for life.

Lu Xiping looked at the wound and thought that Yu Jincheng had asked him if it hurts that night. He had forgotten how to answer at that time. He only remembered that Yu Jincheng's eyes were suddenly dim after he refused the other party's request for accommodation.

The memory goes back to the moment before the separation.

When the bell rang at midnight, he was already neatly dressed.

Yu Jincheng said to send him off, but he told the other party to stop tossing.

"I just want to stay with you a little longer." Yu Jincheng smiled gently.

However, he didn't take the other party's words to heart, maybe there were, but he thought it was insignificant.

In the end, he didn't let Yu Jincheng send him away, and he closed the door simply and neatly, never looking back.