Chapter 15

Who is Duanmu Aotian?

Xie Fei reacted sluggishly. It was one of the male protagonists that Yu Li had played, and it was a bit difficult to say a word.

And Yu Li's expression was even more ugly. He rushed to Xie Fei with a hostile attitude, and, wrapped in the chill of autumn, he pulled the person out of the back door.

There was a voice from far away, "Where is the pheasant cooing".

Yan Lai: "..."

Only him and Concubine Xiang were left in the lobby, and Yan Lai looked away uncomfortably, "How are you?"

Concubine Xiang smiled, got up and walked to him, and handed him a business card: "Hello Mr. Yan, I am the manager of the inn."

Yan Lai resisted the urge to escape and touched Concubine Xiang's fingertips without a trace when receiving the business card-it was warm.

He breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that maybe people are genetically strong in the family. Didn't he also encounter incredible things?

Yan Lai plucked up the courage: "You and your grandmother Zeng really look alike."

Concubine Xiang:? ? ?

I have never seen my grandmother before.

On the other side, Xie Fei had been grabbed into the garden by Yu Li. He asked anxiously: "Wait, Mr. Yan has already seen you, don't you care?"

"I see it, I don't see anyone?"

"You are not afraid of revealing your position, in case the fans are here..."

Yu Li stagnated suspiciously, and said coldly, "I know it in my heart."

Xie Feixin said that it's weird that you have a good number, but Yu Li can't worry, he doesn't care much, the news can just spread the heat. Isn't it a good feeling?

The two went all the way back to Yu Li's room. When entering the door, Xie Fei asked casually: "You just left in the morning, why did you come back at night?"

Yu Li sneered: "If I don't come back, can you take advantage of it?"

Xie Fei was at a loss: "What's the advantage?"

Yu Li didn't speak, just stared at his hand.

Xie Fei grasped Yu Li with some enlightenment, and shook it lightly like a baby: "Is this even an advantage?"

Yu Li stiffened, and slammed his hands away like a fire, and said uncomfortably, "You got his evil spirit, go and wash it!"

"Monstery?" Xie Fei was startled, "You mean, Mr. Yan is a monster?"

"nonsense."

"What demon?"

"Chicken demon."

"..."

It turned out to be just a day.

"Then Afu brother they also know?"

"Low-level monsters, what do you expect them to know?"

"..."

Xie Fei thought that these monsters were too grounded, and was dragged into the bathroom by Yuli's sleeves.

When the faucet was turned on, the tap water gushed out.

Yu Li grabbed Xie Fei's right hand and put it under the water to rinse, rubbing the back of the opponent's hand with his thumb until the white skin turned red, and he slowed down.