Chapter 3

"You don't even know me?" The man's expression changed instantly, as if this was an incredible thing.

Should I know you? Xie Fei looked confused.

The man exuded an unpleasant aura, he walked out with a cold snort, the door was half opened but stopped suddenly, turning his head and reluctantly said: "My name is Yuli."

"Boom-"

The door was closed heavily.

Xie Fei stared at the direction of Yu Li's disappearance and couldn't help wondering: Is Dashuai Bi a student of Sichuan Opera? Changing faces is faster than turning a book.

He hadn't completely turned his mind, and heard a knock on the door. This time Manager Xiang and Ah Fu came.

Seeing them, Xie Fei breathed a sigh of relief, knowing anyhow...No, why are these two people weird? Each one hunched over and hung their heads without talking, even their movements were stiff, as if they were nervous, but also as scared?

If it weren't for the same face, Xie Fei would suspect that they were fakes.

He looked at the two of them vigilantly, and he knew that Manager Xiang and Ah Fu actually knelt down at the same time and pressed their foreheads to the ground: "Little Afun, maidservant Xiang Concubine, see the master!"

"Cough, cough, cough--" Xie Fei almost didn't choke anything, beat his chest to hide away, "What is this?"

Ah Fu and Concubine Xiang stood up half-straight, the latter swallowed, and said tremblingly: "The slaves, servants, and Ah Fu have eyes but no knowledge of Mount Tai. They were disrespectful to you before. Please also ask the master to punish you."

Xie Fei was completely stunned. Didn't Da Qing die prematurely?

"What do you mean?"

Seeing Xie Fei's face at a loss, Concubine Xiang bit her lip, "Now that we have to tell her the truth."

Xie Fei's eyelids twitched. Could this inn really be the nest of vampires?

However, the truth is more absurd than he thought.

"Five thousand years ago, this place was still a cave..."

"How many years?"

"Five or five thousand years."

"..." Xie Fei hadn't studied the history of this world after wearing the book, but his physical sense should be similar to his original world, is it wrong? But he did not dare to be exposed and chose to be quiet as a chicken.

Concubine Xiang waited for a while, seeing that Xie Fei didn't mean to speak any more, she continued: "At that time, the former master found a spirit seed, and used the spirit seed as an eye to set up a spiritual formation, and made an ordinary cave mansion into a blessed land. The mansion was full of aura, and the guests came like clouds. It was not until the calamity happened three thousand years later that the aura gradually dried up and the Dong Mansion was sealed." She coveted Xie Fei's face and said cautiously: "A hundred years ago, the Dong Mansion reappeared in the world. , But the world changed drastically at that time. In order to adapt to the environment, we transformed Dongfu into an inn."

Although Xie Fei understood every word, he still had the feeling of listening to the heavenly scriptures, and asked in a daze, "Who is the former owner?"

Concubine Xiang and Ah Fu both changed their colors and said in unison: "Don't mention the master's name!"

"..." Voldemort? Youknowwho find out.