Chapter 61

Yu Li was convinced, and he appeared on the scene the next day.

But he was not as rashly admitting as everyone had guessed, but claimed that he was discussing skills with the Taoist master of Xiaoxianguan. Xiaoxianguan official blog also came forward to confirm that Yu Li was even endorsed by the official media, praised his spirit of promoting martial arts culture, and called on other young idols to learn from him.

Although the original video caused a **** nose, it is difficult to fool the masses of netizens, but the general trend, even the official support of Yu Li, it is meaningless to hold on to this matter.

Relatively speaking, Huo Qing is more unlucky. Since the studio denied it earlier, it is not convenient to take Yu Li's ride to wash the white, so she can only be quiet as a chicken. Fortunately, the firepower basically rushed away from Yu. Netizens just used Li Kui's scorn to laugh at Huo Qing as Huo Gui in the video, but the heat was not very high.

There are new melons on the Internet every day, and gradually, everyone's attention turns to other things.

Seeing that the storm had passed, Huo Qing breathed a sigh of relief, and was found by the little Taoist priest that day.

Although the Lingshu disease is cured, it still seems to be faint, and the mood is very depressed, and there is no expression of the past.

This can't be blamed on him. He was originally the newly appointed master of Xiaoxianguan. He was only waiting for the ascension ceremony on the first day of the next month, but he was awakened by the half-monster bloodline. There was a lot of discussion in the audience, which seemed worried. "Those who are not my race will have different hearts", and he is unwilling to let him take over.

Facing the guilt and compassion of the seniors, Lingshu felt very sad. It was not that he insisted on observing the position of the master, but that he had regarded Taoism as his home and the same family as relatives and friends since he was a child. Now, he seems to be rejected or even rejected by his family.

Lingshu's heart is high, and he wants to prove himself more and more. The purpose of his coming to Huo Qing is also very clear. It is precisely because of Huo Qing's ability to communicate with Yin Ling, and he wants to combine with the other party.

"combination?"

In the backyard, Huo Qing looked at Lingshu in surprise.

His feelings about Lingshu are very complicated. At first it was bored and complaining, but now there is only gratitude. If Lingshu hadn't held him, his father would have only been wiped out...

Thinking of this, Huo Qing decided to complete the other party.

"If you insist... it's not impossible, you are pretty good, but you are a little short, and your hair..." Huo Qing is a little worried, he can teach in business, and there are many bald people engaged in music, but he He knew that he was not an absolute power faction, but a half idol.

Idol cannot be bald.

"You, you guy! I sincerely asked you to discuss business matters, but you actually humiliated me?" Lingshu lowered his bun's face, "Could it be possible that you still hate me for talking about your evil spirits, and I'm not talking nonsense!"

"I didn't humiliate you, isn't this just for your debut?" Huo Qing felt really wronged.

"What's the way out?"

"Aren't you looking for me to make a team?"

Lingshu finally reacted and almost lost his breath: "I mean the combination of ghost hunters, don't you understand Yin Ling's words!"