Chapter 32

Yuan Yajiang is gone.

Just because An Mingyi asked, her anger disappeared and she consciously left the inn.

Before leaving, she even wanted to show Xie Fei's filial piety with Xie Fei in front of An Mingyi. Of course Xie Fei would not cooperate, and she only found it ridiculous.

In fact, in the conversation with Yuan Yajiang, Xie Fei could feel that the other party did not have no feelings for the original owner, at least somewhat different from the image described in the novel and the original owner's memory. Perhaps as Yuan Yajiang said, she and Xie Tianrun both have difficulties, and most of the "sufficiency" came from Xie Yao, otherwise Yuan Yajiang would not call out "Don't offend him" in a hurry.

Xie Fei carefully searched the memory of the original owner and found that the couple had also given hints. Unfortunately, the reason was too nonsense. At the time, they had no credibility in the original owner's heart, and the original owner finally scorned it.

But did the Xie family give a lot? As parents, they did not protect the original owner, let alone try to resist for the original owner. From the beginning to the end, they never walked out of the comfort zone. Even now, even if the original owner finally gains the upper hand, they still want the original owner to make sacrifices. .

In the final analysis, but selfish.

Their feelings for the original owner cannot match their desire for money, power and fame.

In the matter of treating their children, the Xie family and his wife had too much trouble. For the sake of his daughter, President Ba obtained the approval of the board of directors with the highest efficiency. The resort hotel project was officially launched, and various preparatory work was also carried out.

"President An, according to the preliminary plan, the area you are currently in will be transformed into a cherry blossom valley in the future."

On the back mountain of Xining Village, a group of people gathered under a few bare cherry trees. Among them were those holding drawings, documents, computers, cameras... and even some people were carrying video equipment.

At this time, a middle-aged man in his forties was unfolding a drawing, reporting to An Mingyi respectfully.

There were two people standing beside An Mingyi, one was Xie Fei, and the other was about 20 years old, blond, blue-eyed, with high nose and deep eyes, as beautiful as a prince in a Nordic fairy tale.

"Aidan..." An Mingyi said suddenly.

"Please call my Chinese name, thank you." The blond man smiled and protested, with a standard Chinese accent.

"Bai Yan." An Mingyi changed his words in good faith: "I have seen the approximate locations of Meiling, Guiyuan, and Sakura Valley. Where is the parent-child paradise you promised before?"

"I haven't thought about it yet." Bai Yan shrugged, "There are still a lot of procedures to complete the project. You are too anxious."

An Mingyi was silent for a moment, "You know, it's very important."

"Old classmate, you have reminded it many times." Bai Yan put his hands on Xie Fei's shoulder, and leaned forward without bones. "Fei Fei can testify for me. I go up the mountain every day to find inspiration, but the inspiration is temporarily Don't want to see me."

Xie Fei smirked and took away Bai Yan's hand, really helpless to this foreign friend's habit of using hands and feet.

Bai Yan is the chief designer of the hotel invited by An Mingyi. He grew up abroad and was a young genius. He has been classmates with An Mingyi for more than a year because of the skipping grade. However, at the age of 26, he has already gained all the weight in the industry. Awards. He came to the inn at the beginning of the month and has lived for more than half a month. He is cheerful and a Chinese expert. He gets along well with everyone except Yu Li, but he is too "enthusiastic".