Chapter 21

With such an accident, the dinner can only be over.

Until the end of the day, no one knew what the mystery prize was.

After leaving the lobby, Yu Li asked his agent to wait in the car first, while he took Xie Feiguai to the garden.

"Ask." Yu Li took off his coat and set his hand on the bench next to the courtyard lamp.

"what?"

Yu Li lazily said: "Don't you have a lot of questions to ask, the crowd just looked at me."

Xie Fei: "..."

Okay, it turns out that Yu Li had noticed it a long time ago, so it's no wonder that he has to send the agent away.

"What happened to Xie Yao just now, does it have anything to do with you?" Xie Fei asked the first question urgently. He saw the two shaking hands on stage, but with Yuli's character, this was definitely an abnormal behavior.

"It's related, it's irrelevant." Yu Li loosened his bow tie, and his eyes showed some pride, "I just used a little demon power to give him a hint. If he is malicious towards you, he will be affected. Demon backlash."

Xie Fei could understand, but it didn't prevent him from comprehending Yuli's spirit, and immediately looked at the opponent with admiring eyes: "Then how long can your suggestion last?"

Yu Li was a little unhappy: "With my current ability, at most one month."

"You're amazing!" Xie Fei praised very winkingly, thinking that Yu Li was indeed capable of suppressing Xie Yao. He shuddered at the thought of Xie Yao's tragedy when he was taken away, "Can he recover?"

"If there is no accident, he will be alive and kicking when my demon power disappears." Yu Li simply sat down, "It's just that I have to suffer a bit during this time."

Xie Fei just breathed a sigh of relief, and remembered another hidden danger: "Will the hospital find out his abnormality?"

Yu Li smiled sarcastically: "There are too many intractable diseases that can't be found in the hospital."

Xie Fei completely relaxed and asked about the high-speed rail plan, but Yu Li said indifferently: "Even if someone really comes to demolish it, don't care about it."

"You mean to be a nail house?"

"..."

"Nail households are not so easy to be..." Xie Fei persuaded heartily: "Some households also caught up with the government to build railways. They were dissatisfied with the compensation and refused to relocate. Later, the government made changes to the route planning. , It happened to bypass their home. And because the people in that area basically moved away and a large area was vacated, a crematorium was built near their home. Alas, think about it, there is a crematorium standing next to the crematorium. How miserable is the lonely nail household-"

"Xie Feicui, shut up!" Yu Li gritted his teeth and scolded.

Xie Fei couldn't help refuting: "I have said that I changed my name. I'd rather you call me to feed."

"That's so unfamiliar." Yu Li seemed to have discovered the fun, and then laughed again, raising his face and said: "Why don't I give you a nickname, Cui Cui?"

Xie Fei: "..."

It's not Cuihua anyhow.

The two quarreled childishly about their nicknames. After returning to the inn, they saw Yan Lai waiting in the lobby.

Yanlai wanted to stay in the inn for a long time, at least until his new work was completed.

After talking with Concubine Xiang, he finally determined the direction of the new work. The background is set in the 1930s, and the protagonist has also been changed from a beautiful psychic boy to a charming female boss.