Chapter 35

Seeing Yu Li reacted, Xie Fei couldn't help feeling a little regretful.

What is the Arctic... Polar bear? Arctic fox? Arctic rabbit? Can't it be the Arctic shellfish?

As he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a howl, turned his head and saw a woman in her twenties rushing into the police station with her mouth covered.

Xie Feiyuan didn't take it seriously, but when he passed the gate of the police station, he listened to the uncle of the courtyard and chatted with people: "This is the third incident. How come people always report the disappearance recently."

Xie Fei looked back subconsciously, and the woman's back had disappeared behind the office building.

It was a little late for the two to go to the morning market because of the delay for a while.

Fortunately, the things Xie Fei wanted to buy were also highly substitutable. They kept shopping until the morning market dispersed, and shops opened one after another before they bought a lot.

On the way back with three rounds, Xie Fei heard a chronological cry from the street--

"The rattle is spinning and the windmill is turning, and Liuli is drawing the sugar man."

He followed the sound and saw that he was an old man who sold painted candy, his face was thin, his clothes were thin, he was sitting curled up on a small stool, looking a bit pitiful.

Presumably aware of his gaze, the old man and him looked up and smiled kindly.

"Brother, shall we buy a sugar man?" Xie Fei suddenly proposed.

After a while, he heard Yu Li's cold reply: "It's just you."

Xie Fei translated it by himself as "allowing to pass". He rode up to the old man and stared at the turntable engraved with the Chinese zodiac and said, "How much does it cost to turn around?"

"Twenty." The old man squinted and smiled.

"..."

Xie Fei's hypocritical sympathy disappeared, but he is now a profitable person, twenty is twenty, "Then I will do it again."

He got out of the car and walked to the turntable. With a flick of his index finger, the pointer made of bamboo spun home.

"I belong to a dragon, let me turn a dragon." Xie Fei bowed his hands together.

The old man smiled meaningfully, his turntable was secretly equipped with a mechanism, and at most he turned out a time-consuming animal, such as now...

"Oh, it's a mouse-"

The old man was pretending to be sorry, and saw that the pointer that was about to stop had turned a lot of inexplicably, and abruptly stopped in front of the "Dragon Picture".

Am I dazzled? ? !

The old man suspected that he had hallucinations, and saw the boy in front of the stall clapping his hands excitedly: "It's really a dragon!"

"..."

Okay, the dragon is the dragon, anyway, there is no business at this point, at most it will take some time.

The old man took the iron spoon and scooped some thick sugar juice melted by the high temperature, and skillfully poured it back and forth on the marble board, gradually drawing the outline.

Xie Fei has always loved to see the painting of sugar people since he was a child, and staring at him intently at the moment, he suddenly heard a cold snort: "Do you paint a dragon?"