Chapter 14

Yan Lai held on to a chair and didn't let himself fall. He pointed to the wall and asked in shock, "Who is she, that woman?"

Which woman?

Xie Fei was dumbfounded, and followed Yan Lai's fingertips to look at-In the frame, Concubine Xiang was wearing the most popular military uniform in the 1960s and 1970s, smiling at the camera.

"..."

Forgot to pay attention to the details...

But Xie Fei reacted quickly: "She is our manager's mother."

"What about this one?" Yan Lai pointed to a woman in a cheongsam dress next door.

"Grandma."

"and this?!"

Xie Fei's eyes touched the concubine Xiang in the frame, and said without changing his face, "Great-grandmother."

Yan Lai: "..."

Is he mentally retarded? Where do three generations look exactly the same?

Xie Fei pretended not to notice Yan Lai's suspicion, he just needed to behave easily. After all, there is no evidence to point out that he is lying, and the world is so amazing, is it not allowed for generations to be a model? What's more, because of the shooting technique, makeup, and light, the concubine Xiang in the photo is still slightly different.

A normal person, or an adult man, wouldn't hesitate just because of a few photos?

Xie Fei returned her ID card calmly, with a smile on her lips: "Help you arrange a garden room. I will take you there now? Oh, by the way, my name is Xie Fei, the owner of the inn."

Yan Lai struggled a few times, moving his gaze from Xie Feibai's blushing face to the shadow cast by the opponent on the wall, and finally hesitated to say "thank you".

After the first phase of rectification, the inn is very different from half a month ago.

The room was neat and tidy, the old furniture was repainted, there were many potted plants in the room, and there was a bunch of flowers in the vase on the table.

Xie Fei helped put the luggage and walked back to the door, polite and thoughtful: "I hope Mr. Yan will have a good stay."

"Boss Xie..." Yan Lai stopped Xie Fei suddenly: "Is the inn in charge of three meals?"

It was only ten o'clock at the moment, and Xie Fei hadn't had time to prepare lunch. He said: "Breakfast is 20, lunch and dinner are 30, if you include all day, it will only cost 60."

Yan Lai nodded, "I will come at noon."

"Okay, then I won't bother Mr. Yan to rest." Xie Fei held the doorknob and closed it gently.

At lunch, Yan Lai met a man who killed Matt with a wound on his face. He introduced himself as Ah Fu, an employee of the inn. There are also two girls I met on the road. They are both students from the High School Affiliated to the Academy of Fine Arts. They came to Xining Village to sketch on the weekend.

The girls had already eaten before they came, and at the moment they just kept chatting around Xie Fei.

Yan Lai is not interested in talking to strangers awkwardly. While fascinated by the food, she listened in distraction. The two wanted Xie Fei to be their model, or they wanted each other to show their faces live, and even inexplicably asked for a fake girly voice. , But Xie Fei changed the subject in a few words.

The girls didn't notice anything, but they were coaxed into blushing cheeks and full of heart.

Unexpectedly, this boss Xie was young and had a lot of routines. Yan Lai smiled secretly and suddenly an idea came up.