Chapter 9

"I- uh- V? Yeah I've met V but I don't know who they are..." Eli responds. "Wow... that person really beat up Moebius members?" Eli adds, side eyeing you. Chifuyu nods. You look into the distance and decide it might be a good idea to leave.

"I have to go help my grandma... with some things... I'll see you later Eli..." You say. Eli nods.

"See ya..." Eli replies.

"Oh- and it was nice to meet you Chifuyu..." You bubble as you walk away. Chifuyu smiles and waves.

Once you walk a bit away from the park, you pull out your phone to call Aimi.

Riiiing Riiiing

"Hello?" Aimi says from the other side.

"Aimi..." You respond.

"Oh... you finally got a new phone..." Aimi comments.

"Yeah... Are you busy?" You ask.

"No... I'm just shopping for a few things... why is there something wrong?" Aimi asks. She sounds like she's holding the phone away from her face.

"Yeah... Can I join you." You ask. Aimi doesn't respond right away but then gives you the okay.

Once you make it to the store Aimi told you about, you see Aimi looking through shirts...

"Aimi..." You say walking up to Aimi. She looks up at you and smiles and then her smile disappears when she sees your face.

"Are you okay?" Aimi asks.

"No Eli is an idiot." You sigh in an irritated tone. Aimi raises an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by that?"

You tell Aimi what happened and Aimi also gets irritated.

"I'm hungry... Want to go to that cafe across the street... I heard they make the best iced coffee and biscuits..." Aimi says pointing at the window. You look to where she's pointing to see a cafe. You turn to her and nod. The two of you make your way to the cafe.

You both sit at the table waiting for what you ordered to be done.

"Do you think... Eli would tell them you are V?" Aimi asks... You shrug, unsure whether Eli would snitch or not.

"Do you think he will tell them?" You ask looking at Aimi. Aimi also shrugs.

BZZZZZ BZZZZZ BZZZZZ

"It's Ren..." Aimi says answering the call. She holds up the phone to her ear and quietly stands up and walks away. You watch her as she walks to the corner of the cafe. You sigh looking out the window, worried about Eli ruining your plans.

After Aimi ends the call with Ren she comes back to the table.

"I'm sorry about that... What were we talking about?" Aimi says, shuffling through her backpack.

"Is everything okay? You have been acting kind of off today..." You state, giving Aimi a worried look. Aimi sighs and nods.

"Don't worry to much... I'm okay." She comforted. You slowly nod. Then your eyes widen when you felt like something was staring at you. You slowly look up at Aimi who's also looking at you in confusion. The light shining through the cafe window disappears, giving you the shivers. You slowly turn to look at the window to see Hana staring directly at you. Your heart skips a beat and Aimi flinches.

You and Aimi stare at Hana and Ren who's sitting across from you two at the table.

"Eli talks too much... that's always been his problem..." Hana sighs. You and Aimi stare at Hana who's resting her head on her arm and moving her fingernail across the table.