Chapter 11

"What are you both doing here..." Aimi asks.

"Uh... we came to study... remember..." Hana says with a worried look on her face. Aimi slowly nods.

"You came too early... I told you to come a little later." Aimi slowly says, playing along.

"I know... but Yuki and I got bored and decided to come earlier... I'm sorry." Hana bows a couple times. Aimi sighs and looks at Ren. Ren nods also playing along.

"Come in..." Ren slowly motions you and Hana in. The two of you walk in the house. Ren moves back into the doorway, looking at Chifuyu and Eli. "Why are you two here?" Ren asks.

"Just walking around." Chifuyu responds. Ren looks at Eli who looks uncomfortable.

"Can I talk to Eli privately?" Ren asks, looking at Chifuyu. Chifuyu looks at Eli and smiles. Then he turns to look at Ren and nods.

"Sure... go ahead... I'll be waiting here." Chifuyu replies, walking towards the end of the sidewalk and sitting on the curb. Eli turns to look at Ren and Ren motions Eli into the house. Eli walks in and leans against the wall as Ren closes the door. You, Hana, and Aimi stand by the stairs staring at Eli. The room is filled with silence.

"Why are the two of you here?" Aimi asks you and Hana.

"We were following you Aimi..." Hana slowly says. "Don't get mad." She lamented.

"Why were you two following me?" Aimi asks.

"We were worried." You answer.

"Worried about what?" Aimi questions looking at you and Hana, with her eyes furrowed and arms crossed.

"You seemed off today, so we wanted to make sure you were okay..." Hana adds. Aimi's face softens as she looks down. Eli sighs.

"You guys have too much time on your hands." He says. Ren looks at Eli and scrunches up his face.

"Why the fuck does Baji know who Yuki is?" Ren asks looking at Eli.

"Because they met..." Eli replies.

"When?" Ren leans against the wall glaring at Eli.

"Today. Just a few minutes ago." Eli responds.

"Okay... SO I WILL ASK AGAIN... Why does Baji know who Yuki is?" Ren asks. This is the most upset he seemed so far.

"..." Eli looks towards the ground. Ren grabs Eli by the shirt.

"YOU ARE PUTTING HER IN DANGER... AND FOR WHAT? BECAUSE YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT?!?" Ren fumed. Eli grabs the hand Ren is holding Eli's shirt with.

"How is any of this my fault... she's doing this to herself..." Eli responds. Aimi looks at Eli.

"What did you tell them?" Aimi asks.

"Nothing... I haven't told them anything..." Eli huffs trying to push Ren off him.

"Then why the fuck did Baji ask me about Yuki..." Ren asks.

"I don't know..."

"I never once spoken about Yuki to any of them... SO HOW DO THEY KNOW ELI?" Ren yells. Eli moves his face away. Eli doesn't respond to Ren. "If anything happens to Yuki... I will fucking kill you..." Ren chastised.

"Why are you making it seem like it's any of my fault... Yuki wanted this... So, get mad at her." Eli scoffs. Ren's grip got tighter causing Eli to flinch a bit.

"I told you to not get too invested into the group... But what are you doing? Being buddy buddy with them. You're fucking us over..." Ren fumes. Eli pushes Ren back.