Christmas Special 2023

This is a fun short story for Christmas. Not a part of the story (It's just for fun).

Today is Christmas. Now that your mother isn't around and you're too lazy to go to your grandmothers since it's so cold you decide to stay bundled up in your bed. You lift up your blanket to look out the window. The snow is slowly falling down outside the window. It's pretty... but the window is also very clouded. 

"Merry Christmas~" A voice says from behind you. Your eyes widen and you jump up looking beside you. It's Mikey...

"Uh-"

"Hi Yuki~" Mikey sooths smiling at you. 

"How-" You furrow your eyebrows. "You need to stop popping up at my house like that..." You sigh.

"Why not... I wanted to come and see you- Can't I?" Mikey sighs sinking down beside you.

"It's just... you randomly appearing out of nowhere it's... creepy..." You softly say frowning a bit.

"Mikey... are we going or not?" Draken says as he pops his head out of the corner of the door.

"Draken?" You sit up looking at him confused.

"Oh... Hi Yuki..."

"Hi..."

"We are going... come on Yuki... get dressed, let's go." Mikey motions as he gets up.

"Where are we going?" You ask.

"Out-" Draken replies.

"But it's so cold outside..." You groan.

"Don't worry... I will keep you warm." Mikey purrs into your ear causing you to move to the side a bit.

"We won't be outside for long..." Draken adds.

"Okay... I guess..." You sigh, slowly getting up.

After driving in the cold, Mikey stops in front of a store. All the trees on the street are decorated with lights.

"Why are we here?" You softly ask as you get off the bike.

"I wanted to get Emma a gift... I felt bad when she bought me something and I didn't get her anything..." Mikey laughs awkwardly. 

"Oh... I see..." You say, nodding a bit.

"Did you do anything with your friends today?" Mikey asks walking into the store. Draken holds the door open for you, allowing you to walk in past him.

"No... I stayed home today..." You softly respond.

"That's all?" Draken questions.

"Mhm..." You hum.

"Sounds boring..." Mikey mumbles. He looks through a bunch of different stuffed animals on a shelf. "You're a girl Yuki... what do you think I should get Emma?" Mikey asks.

"I don't know..." You shrug. Mikey stares at you blank faced and then sighs as he walks to the other isle.

"Thanks Yuki... you're really helpful..." Mikey sighs.

"Yuki isn't a girly girl... what made you think she would have been able to help you get a gift for Emma?" Draken comments. You slowly look at Draken. He smiles awkwardly and sighs. "That sounded bad... I apologize... I meant like-"

"It's okay..." You interrupt. Draken slowly nods.

"Ugh... what am I supposed to get her..." Mikey groans.

"Just pick something out for her..." Draken sighs in an agitated tone.

"Why don't you... you know her better than I do..." Mikey responds to Draken glaring at him through the slits of the shelf.