Chapter 46

"Here you can wear my hoodie..." He wraps his hoodie around you. You put your arms in the sleeves, and he zips it up for you. 

"Oh... Prez... you're here early..." Yasuda says as she walks into the room.

"I got out of class early..." Mitsuya sooths. Yasuda nods and looks at you. 

"Oh... Yuki is it? Hi." Yasuda says smiling at you. 

"Hi..." You softly respond.

"Is she joining us today?" Yasuda asks.

"Nah... not today... She won't be with us until after the 31st."

"Oh okay." Yasuda nods and smiles. 

"Draken is going to pick you up... alright?" Mitsuya says as he grabs a few things from a basket.

"Why?" You question.

"I thought it would be good for you to go out for a bit... I can't leave the school yet, so I called Draken... if that's okay..."

"Oh... okay..." You slowly nod.

"Oh, I also forgot... I know this is sudden and I feel kinda bad for asking you but... are you going to be busy on Halloween?" He asks you. You slowly shake your head. He slightly smiles and nods. "Can you be able to watch Mana and Luna for me that day? If not, I can ask Yuzuha... but they asked to spend that day with you." He continues.

"Yeah... that's okay." You softly answer. 

"Thank you." He smiles at you, looking you in the eyes.

"Yo... Mitsuya!" Peh-yan shouts as he walks into the room.

"NO NO GO AWAY!" Yasuda huffs as she walks over towards Peh-yan.

"Peh... you don't need to be so damn loud..." Draken sighs walking into the room. You look towards Draken and he walks over towards you. "Hi Yuki." He softly says smiling at you.

"Hi..." You sluggishly say. He furrows his eyebrows and looks towards Mitsuya. 

"Come on... lets go..." He motions. You slowly nod and follow behind him. "See ya tomorrow Mitsuya-" Draken waves with his back towards Mitsuya.

"Yeah." Mitsuya nods and goes back to what he was doing.

You slowly walk down the hall beside Draken. Draken looks down at you and then sighs. He gently grabs your arm and holds your hand which makes you feel nervous.

Once you two walk out the school he walks you to his motorcycle.

"There's some things I need to do... but before that- Have you eaten?" He asks as he gets on his bike. He turns his head towards you. You slowly shake your head and he nods. "Come on... get on." As the two of you ride off all you could think about was what happened during lunch. No wonder Yuki suffered... Did Takemichi feel this drained?  Why did Hana blame me...? Why is all of this happening... Why me? Why am I here?  The constant thoughts keep swirling in your head.

"Yuki... we're here..." Draken says trying to snap you out of it. The two of you walk into the restaurant. Draken orders udon for the two of you. You both sit at a table in the corner of the restaurant waiting for the food to be done. "You okay?" Draken says taking a sip of the water. You slowly nod. He sighs and sits back a bit.

"Mitsuya didn't entirely tell me what happened... but I can tell something happened..." He leans forward staring you in the eyes. "So, what happened?" 

"A lot.."

"Like?" You slowly look up at him. His head is tilted a bit and he's still staring you in the eyes.