Chapter 67

You and Hina sit on Emma's bed, wearing clean clothes Emma gave the both of you. Emma stands in the center of the room drying her hair with a towel.

"So... how do we plan on doing this?" Emma softly asks as she folds the towel.

"I'm surprised you are completely fine after all of that..." You slowly say. Hina scrunches her nose and lips, furrowing her eyebrows at Emma.

"I am also surprised. It's almost like you weren't just drunk." Hina adds.

"Oh- no I have a really bad headache... but I'm no longer nauseous." She softly says with a smile on her face. "I just took some medicine. After I have something to eat and getting some sleep then... I'm sure the hangover will go away."

"Right..." You softly say nodding a bit. You slowly turn your head to see Hina staring at you. You furrow your eyebrows feeling kinda strange.

"Do you have any wigs, Emma?" Hina softly asks looking at Emma. She slowly nods and turns towards her closet, opening it up a bit and pulling out two wigs. 

"I have this long red wig and short brown wig." She says showing both you and Hina the wigs.

"Why do you have a bright red wig..." You softly ask as you touch the wig.

"Oh... I wore it when I dressed up as a mermaid." She awkwardly laughs.

"Oh..." You slowly say, nodding.

"Yeah... the red wig won't do... it looks very unnatural- they will notice." Hina says, shaking her head and touching the red wig.

"So, the brown one then?" Emma asks as she hands Hina the brown wig.

"Yep." Hina sooths.

Hina and Emma slick your hair back and tie it into a tight bun. They place the brown wig on your head. They fix it up a bit to make it look more natural.

"Cute." Hina softly bubbles.

"We should add an accessory in your hair." Emma says as she grabs a headband from her dresser. She adds the headband into your hair. 

"Now for the makeup~" Hina softly says. You furrow your eyebrows confused to why they are doing this all right now. They grab the makeup from the desk in Emma's room. You close your eyes as they both put makeup on you. After they finish, Emma slowly puts the makeup away.

"Do you have any contacts?" Hina asks Emma as she examines the makeup on your face.

"... dang... no I don't..." Emma sighs. 

"Oh- maybe we should buy some tomorrow..." Hina replies.

"Yeah... but colored contacts are expensive..." Emma pouts.

"Mmm... that's okay- I didn't wanna wear contacts anyway." You softly say.

"Aw? Why?" Emma says with a pouty look on her face. You furrow your eyebrows and sigh.

"Cause-"

KNOCK KNOCK

"Emma..." Mikey says from outside the door. Emma's eyes widen and she makes a panic gesture. Hina jumps up on her feet.

"YES?" Emma shouts towards the door as she grabs her blanket and throws it over you.

"Did you throw up outside?" He calmly asks. Emma slowly looks at Hina who is looking at her with a disappointed face.

"Yeah... I felt icky... It was an accident..."

"Well... next time can you clean it up..." Mikey huffs.