Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)

This is a fun short story for Halloween.  Not a part of the story (It's just for fun).

Today is Halloween. Your school decided to throw a little party. Students came to school wearing costumes and classrooms made games for people to play. You couldn't figure out what to dress up as for Halloween. You didn't want to do something too extreme or too simple so you decided to dress up as a witch cat... like a witch... that's a cat... 

"What exactly made you come up with that Idea?" Eli asks, talking about your costume. You sigh and shrug. Aimi smiles at you.

"Well, I think it looks cute." Aimi sooths, examining your outfit and makeup.

"Are you dressing up for Halloween?" You ask Aimi. Aimi sighs and shakes her head. 

"I'm going home after school, my father wants me to do something with him..." She implies. You sigh and then smile.

"Oh... okay. Have fun?" Aimi sighs again and nods.

"And what are you supposed to be?" Eli asks Hana who's wearing ripped up clothes and a loose tie.

"A zombie..." Hana replies glaring at Eli. Eli squints his eyes and slowly nods.

"Why are you judging everyone's outfit when that's what you're wearing...?" Aimi questions pointing at Eli. 

"What? I'm supposed to be a nerd..." He slowly responds. You examine Eli's outfit. You didn't even notice that's what his outfit was supposed to be.

"A nerd...? I couldn't tell..." Hana replies.

"What?" Eli looks at the three of you confused.

"Honestly... you look like how you normally do but just with glasses..." Aimi states. Eli sighs and takes off the glasses. 

"You're having a Halloween party tonight?" Hana asks, turning towards you. You slowly nod. She sighs and shakes her head. "Dammit... I agreed to go to this party thing with my sister. I wish you told me sooner. I would have rather gone to your party then this weird thing my sister wants me to go to... But I agreed to go since my mom didn't want to go." Hana sighs looking at you with a frown on her face.

"It's okay. It was Chifuyu's idea anyways..." You imply.

"Chifuyu?" Eli looks at you confused.

"Yeah. Chifuyu..." You respond.

"Chifuyu? That guy from Toman?" Hana asks. You nod. Eli shakes his head and sighs.

"I was going to go but I prefer not to go now." Eli comments. You look at Eli and nod. Hana's phone starts to vibrate, and she answers the phone call walking away a bit. 

"Wait... Why don't you want to go to her party now?" Aimi asks Eli.

"Because... I don't really like those Toman guys... I would rather not go..." Eli replies. Aimi tilts her head in confusion. You hear a motorcycle noise in the background coming towards the front of the school. You turn towards the noise to see Baji and Chifuyu. 

"Look at that... Looks like you have to go." Aimi says smiling at you. You slowly nod.

"I have to go guys..." Hana says jogging back to the three of you. Aimi nods.

"I have to go too." Aimi comments.

"Then I should get going too." Eli adds. 

"Okay then. Have fun. I will see you guys tomorrow." You say smiling and waving at them. They wave back at you and walk off. You turn towards Baji and Chifuyu who are standing by the motorcycle waiting for you.