Chapter 64

"Uh..." You look at the little boy who's holding a toy duck in his hand. He has short black hair and green eyes. He is wearing a grey and blue turtleneck sweater and beige baggy pants. "We- are uh..."

"Are you my brother's friends?" The little boy asks.

"Your brother?" You question. He slowly nods.

"Yeah- that's right. We are your brother's friends." Chifuyu answers. The little boy smiles and nods.

"My brother left- He went with mommy and I have to stay in here." The little boy says pointing at some toys on the ground. You look at the boy feeling a mixture of confusion and exhaustion.

"Oh- Okay..." You softly say, slowly nodding.

"Wanna play with me?" The little boy says pulling you towards his toys. You look at Chifuyu wanting him to say something. The little boy looks up at Chifuyu and smiles at him. He walks up to Chifuyu and holds out a red dino. "You be the dinosaur." He says handing Chifuyu the dino and pulling him over to you. "Sit." The boy says pointing to the ground and then quickly plopping down. You look at Chifuyu who is staring at you. He sighs and sits down.

After following the little boy around Chifuyu leans in towards you. "We should really get going..." He whispers into your ear.

"I know but he saw us... What if he tells someone..." You whisper back.

"Your hand is hurt..." The little boy says pointing towards Chifuyu's hand. He crawls towards him and grabs his sleeve. Chifuyu pulls his hand away. The boy stands up and holds his hand out towards Chifuyu. "I have Band-Aids. I can get you some." He insists. Chifuyu furrows his eyebrows and then sighs, nodding a bit and following the little boy. You stand up and follow the boy too. The little boy leads you both out the room and down the hall towards another room. He lets go of Chifuyu's hand and runs into the distance, opening another door. Chifuyu slowly looks at you. You look back at him, furrowing your eyebrows. 

"COME HERE!" The little boy yells. Chifuyu takes a deep breath and follows the little boy. He was standing in the bathroom, holding a box of Band-Aids. He places the box down and grabs Chifuyu's hand, turning on the water faucet. He places his hand in the water, cleaning the blood off. After cleaning the blood he dries it with a towel and puts the Band-Aid on it. 

"What's your name?" Chifuyu softly asks. The little boy looks at Chifuyu and then cutely smiles.

"Hayaji Mori." He bubbles.

"Nice to meet you Hayaji." Chifuyu softly says with a smile on his face. 

"Mori?" You say, looking at the little boy confused. Chifuyu looks at you and so does Hayaji. "Isn't Eli's father's last name Mori?" You ask looking at Chifuyu. 

"Yeah- That's Eli's last name too." He responds.

"My daddy name is Eno Mori." The little boy bubbles. "But I can't call him that."

"Where is your dad?" You ask him. He shrugs and pulls Chifuyu with him out the room.

"He's probably working..." Hayaji answers. "Who's Eli?" He asks, looking up at Chifuyu.

"Uh- our friend." Chifuyu responds.

"Oh."

"Hey- Hayaji... can you help us with something." You say, looking down at Hayaji. He looks up at you and tilts his head a bit.

"Help you? Yes I can help you." He bubbles. "What do you want me- help you with?"  He asks, smiling up at you. Chifuyu looks at you waiting for you to answer. You furrow your eyebrows and take a deep breath, nodding a bit.