Chapter 60

"What do you mean Yuki is with Mucho?" Baji fumes as he glares at Draken. Draken sits still beside Baji.

"Apparently Yuki knew about what Kazutora was planning to do... Did you not monitor Kazutora and Yuki's little meet ups?" Draken replies.

"What do you mean did I monitor them? I didn't even know Kazutora and her were meeting up. Where the hell did you get this information from anyways?" Baji huffs.

"I talked to Kisaki."

"And you believed him?" Baji seethes.

"Yuki is problematic, Baji."

"REALLY? PROBLEMATIC? KISAKI IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!"

"Relax Baji-san." Chifuyu motions for Baji to be quiet.

"Shut up Chifuyu..." Baji rasps, glaring at Chifuyu. Draken sits quietly staring at Baji with a relaxed expression on his face.

"Yuki is the reason most of this stuff is happening... She went behind our backs and spoke to the Black Dragons and Valhalla without us knowing." Draken implies.

"Yeah? And who the hell told you that? Kisaki?" Baji seethes, glaring at Draken.

"I don't know why I came to you about this..." Draken sighs standing up.

"I thought you were against Kisaki... I thought you-" Baji starts.

"I was... but after the meeting it made sense. What you saw had nothing to do with Kisaki."

"EH?"

"Yuki was the problem. Kisaki has known this for a while and tried covering it up since Yuki used to be someone he cared about."

"Are you fucking serious?" Baji laughs. "You really believe that shit?" He asks with wide eyes and a smile on his face.

"You don't? You don't think anything revolving Yuki wasn't a little bit suspicious?" Draken asks. Baji narrows his eyes at Draken. "Of course you don't... you're just like Mikey- You like her too much to notice. Your feelings are getting in the way." Draken implies with an irritated smile on his face. Baji furrows his eyebrows and clenches his fists.

"If you hurt Yuki, I will kill you."

"See what I mean... you've changed Baji..." Draken sighs and turns away, walking past Chifuyu and towards the door. "I know Baji can't physically do anything... but Chifuyu."

"Mmm?"

"You get in the way... I will see you as a traitor too..." He says walking out the room. Chifuyu stares at the door as it closes. Baji sits quietly glaring down at the bed.

"Chifuyu-"

"I know." Chifuyu interrupts. Baji smiles, showing his sharp canine teeth. 

You look at Mucho in shock. He thinks I wanted Mikey dead? Is he serious? You panic in your head.

"I don't understand what you're talking about..." You say in a confused tone. 

"You had a close relationship with Kazutora... am I right?" He asks looking back down at the board and moving a piece again.

"No?"

"No? Are you sure?"

"Why do you think that?" You furrow your eyebrows and lean your head a bit. He looks back up at you.

"Both you and Baji are considered traitors to Toman-"

"Why? What did I do to be called a traitor?" You huff.