Chapter 43

A few hours pass and you wake up with a bad headache. Mitsuya sits not far from you sewing something. You slowly turn your head towards him causing him to look at you.

"You sleep well?" He softly asks. You slowly nod. 

"Are you able to talk to me now? Last night you kind of shut down on me..." he gently places the cloth down and stands up, slowly walking into the kitchen.

"I... don't really- remember..." You hesitantly say. Mitsuya raises an eyebrow to your response. He sighs and nods.

"Okay..." He slowly says as he fills a cup up with water. "Here... I want you to drink some water... and take these." He hands you the cup and places a couple of pills in your hand.

"What is this?" You ask. 

"Medicine..." You slowly nod.

After taking the medicine and drinking the entire cup of water you stand up and clean up the futon.

"I can do that." He says, taking the blanket and stuff from your hands and folding it.

"I'm going to go back home..." You softly say. Mitsuya slowly looks up at you and then hesitantly nods. 

"Okay..." He responds. You walk over to your stuff and stuffed it back in your bag. Then you put your shoe on. Mitsuya softly sighs before standing up and walking over to you. "Yuki..." He gently says causing you to look up at him. "If you ever need anyone to talk to... you know you can come to me... You know I care about you..." He had a soft and worried look in his eyes. You smile and nod causing him to slightly smile at you.

"You're a good friend Mitsuya... But I'm okay... Don't worry too much okay?" You say, standing up and wrapping your bag around your shoulder.

"... okay Yuki..." He sooths back. You walk out his house and he watches you walk off before closing the door. You walk to the complex that Chifuyu lives in. You stop outside of it.

"Damn... I don't know which apartment he lives in..." You quietly say to yourself.

"Yuki?" The voice makes you jump and turn towards it.

"Chifuyu-?" 

"What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for you actually..."

"Me?" He says in a surprised tone.

"Mhm..." You hum.

"Why... what's up?" He softly asks.

"Can we talk... it's important..." He raises an eyebrow and slowly walks towards you. "It's about Kisaki..." He stops walking and then nods.

"Mmm... we can talk... but don't you have a doctors appointment today?" 

"Huh? Oh shit..." You turn around and quickly walk in the direction of the hospital.

"Uh... wait... Yuki-"

You sit in a room with Chifuyu as you wait for the doctor.

"Wait... so Kisaki paid the black dragons and now you owe him...?" Chifuyu mumbles.

"Mhm... but it still doesn't make sense to me..." You softly say as you watch your legs slowly swing back and forth.

"What doesn't?"

"How he knew..." Chifuyu's eyes widen. 

"It was like he was prepared..." He softly says. You slowly look at Chifuyu who's manspreading and leaning forward as he rests his arms on his lower thigh and drooping his head down.

"Chifuyu." He slowly looks up at you. "You are going to the fight on Halloween?" You softly ask.

"Yeah... of course."