Chapter 23

You and Mitsuya stop at an aftercare. He walks in and greets the lady. You stand behind him feeling kind of nervous.

"TAKA!" A little girl shouts walking over to Mitsuya. Mitsuya smiles at the girl. She has short blond hair and pinkish purple eyes. 

"Big Bro." Another girl bubbles skipping over to Mitsuya. She has medium length hair that goes down past her shoulders a bit. Her hair is a pinkish blondish color and she has pinkish purple eyes. Now that you realize it Mitsuya and his sisters have really pretty genetics. They have pretty hair colors and eye colors. 

"They are my little sisters... Mana and Luna. Mana is the youngest." He gently places his hand on the blond-haired girl's head. "And Luna is the older one." He says motioning towards to the girl with pinkish blond hair. 

"So cute." You sooth smiling at them.

"Hi pretty lady." Luna says smiling and waving at you.

"Hi pretty lady." Mana mimicked.

"Hi." You smile back. Luna grabs your hand and starts examining your fingernails. Mana stands next to you staring up at you. So cute! You thought. Mitsuya chuckles and then sighs softly.

"Grab your stuff... we need to go home." He says motioning them to the backpacks and sweaters hung up on hooks.

After they put their sweaters and backpacks on, the four of you walk outside. 

"Lady can I hold your hand?" Luna asks grabbing your hand.

"Can I hold it too?" Mana asks grabbing your other hand.

"Yeah, you can." You softly answer. Mitsuya smiles at you. 

Once you get to their house, Luna pulls you with her and asks to braid your hair. You nod, letting her do so. Mana brings a few of her toys and places them down next to you.

"You have a lot of hair..." Luna comments.

"Luna leave her hair alone." Mitsuya sighs as he pulls out a pot.

"She said I can play with her hair." Luna pouts. 

"Lady... what's your name?" Mana asks.

"Uh... Yuki." You answer.

"Yuki?" Mana tilts her head to the side. You slowly nod. 

"Yuki is a pretty name." Luna comments.

"Yes pretty." Mana adds.

After Mitsuya finishes making dinner, the four of you sit down at a low legged table. Mana slowly eats while Luna scarfs down her food. Mitsuya furrows his eyebrows at Luna.

"Luna... slow down." He sighs. Luna looks up at Mitsuya with food on her cheeks. He drops his head down and sighs softly. "Hold on... let me get you a napkin." Mitsuya says getting up.

"Yuki... are you Big Bro's girlfriend?" Luna asks.

"Huh?" You slowly look at her confused. 

"Big Bro's girlfriend." Mana mimics. Mitsuya looks at you.

He hands Luna a napkin and sits down. 

"Wipe your face Luna." He motions. Luna picks up the napkin and wipes her face. 

"Taka... are you dating Yuki?" Luna asks pulling away the napkin from her face.

"No... we are just friends." Mitsuya says taking a bite of his food.

"Awh..." Luna whines.

"Awh..." Mana mimics. Mitsuya relaxes his eyes and looks at you. You look back at him. He looks away and continues to eat.