Chapter 16

You stare back at the ground zoning out a bit. You didn't pay much attention to what people are saying around you. You hear Mikey mention Moebius and reclaiming something, but you weren't paying too much attention to any of it. You were so zoned out you didn't notice everyone leaving. 

"Yuki..." You hear the voice but you are too out of it to pay attention. "Yuki" The person repeats again. "Yuki-" Mitsuya shakes you, making you snap out of it and pay attention.

"Oh... I'm sorry-" You say looking up at him. 

"You were looking down the entire time... are you okay?" Mitsuya asks. You slowly nod. He smiles and nods. "Okay... Good- I hope." 

You look around you, noticing that all the Toman members are gone. Then you look towards the stairs to the shrine. You see Mikey and Baji talking. Mikey has a blank expression on his face, but he also looks irritated. You don't know what they are talking about, but Baji looks upset. You really want to go home. Even though you slept earlier, you still feel drained. You look back down zoning out again.

"Yuki!" You look up to see Baji walking towards you. Mikey looks at you with an irritated expression on his face. "Come on... Let's go." Baji says.

"BAJI-" Mikey calls out. 

"Just let him go Mikey-" Draken tells Mikey. Mikey sighs and stares directly at you. You look at Baji, confused. Why the hell do different people keep taking you places. 

"Go where?" You ask. Baji turns to look at you. He looks irritated and frustrated. 

"..." He sighs and walks up to you. "Somewhere to talk- privately." Baji says. Mikey walks down the steps towards you.

"Talk about what?" You ask.

"Doesn't matter." Baji replies. "Let's go." Baji grabs you by the wrist and pulls you away, making Mikey stop. Baji pulls you down the steps and towards his motorcycle. He let's go of your hand and gets on his bike. You stand still watching him start up his motorcycle. He looks back at you and grumbles. "Get on..." He demands. You nod and get on behind him. He aggressively pulls off, making you grab onto the back of his jacket. 

He starts to slow down a bit. You let go of him and you hold onto the seat. After driving for about 10 minutes, he stops by a small path under a bridge that carries trains. You look around to see graffiti on the walls and a few bikes chained to gates. "Get off..." Baji demands. You slowly get off. You start to feel off about this. Baji gets off his bike, parking it. You stand silently looking at the graffiti on the walls. Baji walks past you and stops. He stands by the tunnel waiting for you. "Come." He speaks. 

You slowly follow behind him and out of the tunnel. The two of you walk down towards a field. There's a small park and basketball court not far from the park. Baji stops walking and starts tying his hair up. You look away, closing your eyes and breathing in the fresh air and feeling the cool air brush against your face. 

"You can fight... right?" Baji asks. You open your eyes, slowly looking at him.

"Right..." You answer.

"Good..." He says taking off his jacket and tossing it to the side. "Fight me."

"What?" You felt nervous, almost like you can't breathe.

"Fight me..." He repeats.

"But-"

"I won't hit you back. Just try to hit me. I want to see how good you really are." Baji states. You slowly nod still feeling anxious. You don't have a rubber band to pull up your hair with, so you stuff your hair in your hoodie, pulling the strings close. Baji stares at you with a relaxed look on his face. You're not used to attacking first so this is making you even more nervous. Not only that but why is he making you fight him? You twist your body, trying to kick him but he grabs your leg with his underarm. Your eyes widen when he does that. He knocks you off your feet.