Chapter 25

The four of you walk away from where Touya and Mika are. Surprisingly there's actually a food stall that has dangos. Hana buys the dangos that are green, white and pink. There's a few sticks of three on each. 

"Dangos... oh how I love dangos." Hana bubbles taking one off the stick. Aimi smiles and shakes her head. 

"We should probably try to spend the rest of our money on games." Eli implies furrowing his eyebrows at Hana. Hana nods.

"Which game should we try first?" Aimi asks looking at the different games.

"Oh look... that one." Hana says pointing towards a gun game. She turns to look at Eli. He looks at her, narrowing his eyes and softly sighing. 

"What? You want me to win something for you?" Eli questions. Hana gives Eli a devilish smile and then nods. Eli sighs and walks up to the gun game. He pays and picks up a gun. "Which prize do you want?" Eli asks. Hana looks around at the different prizes and points to one of them. Eli slowly nods and aims at a prize Hana pointed at. You look around you again to observe your surroundings. Touya isn't around so that's good. You sigh and you look back at Eli. He shoots the gun causing a cork to hit the prize he was aiming at. Hana gets happy receiving the prize.

The four of you continue, looking at different games. 

The four of you stop at another game. You look down at a tank of goldfish.

"You want to play this?" You ask Aimi who has been given a scooper that is a made of paper. 

"Yeah... remember we used to play this a lot..." Aimi states.

"We did?" You question.

"Yeah... don't you remember?" Hana asks looking at you. You narrow your eyes trying to remember. 

"Our mothers would bring us here when we were little... don't you remember?" Aimi asks. You slowly nod clueless to what they were talking about.

"Here... why don't you try to play?" Aimi asks. You slowly nod. Aimi pays for another one and hands you the scooper. Hana pays for one too. Eli watches behind the three of you. Hana scoops up a couple of fish before the paper broke.

"Ah... I only was able to get 2 small ones." Hana sighs.

"That means you have bad luck..." Eli teases leaning down towards Hana. Hana looks back at Eli and narrows her eyes. Hana hands the cup with the two small goldfish she won to the man behind the booth. She then stands up and turns towards Eli. 

"Why don't you try your luck at winning one..." Hana says to Eli. "I bet you can't get one of the big black ones." Hana dares. Eli sighs and smiles back at her. 

"Bet..." He replies. He pays the man and gets handed a scooper. Eli holds a plastic cup and looks around at the fish preparing to pick up the last black fish in the tank. Eli scoops the fish and the scooper instantly breaks.

"Pft..." Hana snickers pointing at Eli's scooper. 

"Ah..." Aimi sighs. "I got 6 of them... that's pretty good... right?" Aimi asks looking at you. She notices that you haven't played yet. "Why don't you try Yuki..." She says motioning towards the goldfish. You slowly nod looking at the different goldfish. 

You look at the black goldfish. Its eyes are so big... it's so cute. A little girl walks next to you and tries to scoop up the black fish but her scooper breaks when she tries to. She frowns when she notices her scooper broke. You watch her walk over to her mom. The mom hugs the girl. You look back at the black fish and try to pick it up. Your scooper broke but the fish still stayed on the scooper with the outside of the scooper holding it up. You drop the fish into the cup in your hand.