Chapter 15

You sit at the table, looking out the window. Draken is holding the menu in his hand, examining it. He looks at you and then back at the menu. "You haven't even looked at the menu..." He sighs pointing towards the menu in front of you. You continue to look out the window. "Yuki-"

"I'm not hungry..." You reply, still looking out the window. Draken sighs and leans back. 

"There's Udon... Pork Katsudon. They also have-"

"I'm not hungry..." You interrupt. Draken looks at you and closes the menu. 

"Then let's go." He says standing up.

"Are you going to take me home?" You ask. Draken doesn't respond. You get on his bike, holding onto the seat. Draken drives for a while before stopping in front of a building. You get off his bike and stare through the store window. It's an Ice cream shop... He didn't take you home... He motions you to walk into the shop. You walk in. The aroma in the air smells so sweet. It gives you the jitters. Draken walks up to the window where it displays the Ice cream. You walk up to the window too. There are so many flavors.

"Do you want any?" He asks looking down at you. You stare quietly at the Ice cream. A woman walks up from the other side and smiles at the two of you. 

"What may I get for the two of you?" The woman asks.

"Give us some ti-"

"Can I get mango?" You quietly say. The lady nods. Draken smiles and looks towards the lady.

"I'll get the same." Draken says. The lady nods and smiles. The two of you sit in the corner of the shop eating mango Ice cream. "You seem better... You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to but know I am here to listen." You look down at your Ice cream as he says that.

"Why do you act like you care?" You ask. "We only just met... and you're being so nice to me... why?" Draken places his spoon back down and sighs. 

"I'm not acting... It's just respect. Mikey showed some interest in you-" Draken starts.

"Interest in me?" You furrow your eyebrows.

"Yes. He doesn't really care about things unless it interests him. When he wants something then... Never mind. Are you enjoying the Ice cream?" He asks. You nod.

"You mention respect... You care about that?" You question. He raises an eyebrow.

"About respect?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Yeah... Giving respect is important to me. If you respect me then I will respect you. That's how I see it." He adds. You slowly nod.

"Then why do you stick around Mikey?" You ask. Draken stays quiet a bit before answering your question.

"Mikey can seem like a handful but he's not what you think he is. I respect Mikey and I will support him no matter what." Draken states. You nod again. "Do you not like Mikey?" He asks. 

"It's not that... I just don't like Toman... it's all so messy." You reply. Draken sighs and looks out the window.

"Yeah. There's a lot going on. Thing's will change... I promise. And about what you said earlier, we would never hurt an innocent person." Draken implies. 

After eating Ice cream, the two of you leave. 

The two of you arrive at your grandmother's bakery. You hop off his motorcycle and you walk towards the front door. The bakery said it was closed. You narrow your eyes in confusion. "Does your grandmother normally close the bakery this early?" Draken asks. You slowly shake your head. You open the door, and you walk towards the back. Draken walks in and waits by the door. You slowly turn around to look at Draken.