Chapter 13

"...?" You slowly look away, looking down at Eli. Mikey pulls his right hand out from his pocket and grabs your chin making you look at him.

"Be my bitch..." He says smiling. You slowly nod, out of fear for your friends. But also because you were caught off guard by his proposal. "Good..." His eyes smile when he smiles. Mikey lets go of your face and walks over to Ren, crouching down to him, grabbing his hair and shaking his head a bit before making Ren look at him. "You have such a sweet friend... don't you think? She's mine now... so I don't want to see you near here again." Mikey stands back up still looking down at Ren. "Ken-chin... I want dorayaki now... lets go get some." Mikey says pouting a bit. 

Mikey looks at you and smiles. "Yuki... do you think your grandma will give us dorayaki for free?" 

"Is that it?" Ren asks, slowly standing up. Draken narrows his eyebrows, walking towards Ren. Mikey looks at Ren, with a blank expression on his face. It doesn't seem to faze Ren but it's making you nervous. You want to leave. 

"Why? Did you want more?" Mikey asks. Baji scoffs walking down the stairs towards Ren. Mikey looks at you and holds his hand out for you to hold it. "Take me to meet your grandma Yuki..." He sooths. He's giving off an innocent and cute smile... it feels off. You nod, taking Mikey's hand. Ren looks at you. He has an irritated look on his face. Mikey walks you towards the stairs to leave the shrine. You still look behind you, looking at Ren. Baji stands in front of Ren, holding onto Ren's shirt. Baji is saying something to Ren but you can't hear them.

"Wait..." You say tugging Mikey's hand a bit. Mikey stops and looks at you. "You said you wouldn't hurt my friends... So let them go." You continue. Mikey looks behind you and at Ren and Baji. Then he smiles and nods at you.

"You're right..." He move past you a bit, still holding your hand. "BAJI..." He yells out. Baji stops talking to Ren and looks at Mikey. "Let them leave..." Mikey motioned. Baji nods and lets Ren go. Ren grabs Eli's arm, pulling him up. 

Both Ren and Eli walk past you and down the stairs. You watch as they leave. Mikey squeezes your hand and smiles at you again. "Come." He sooths pulling you down the stairs towards his motorcycle. He helps you onto the motorcycle. When he gets on, he grabs your hands and pulls you towards him, making you hold onto him. Your heart starts to race when holding onto him. He starts his motorcycle and pulls off. As he drives you look to the side, leaning your head against his back. The structures and trees in the distance are moving by so fast. 

Mikey stops his bike in front of your grandmother's bakery. You don't know whether your grandmother is still there or not. You sit up looking in the bakery to see if she was there. The lights are off.

"Aw... the bakery is closed..." Mikey pouts. He gets off the motorcycle, helping you off. 

"So..." You mumble, looking down at his feet nervous to look at him.

"Take me inside." Mikey requested, looking down at you. You look up at him confused.

"Take you inside? You still want dorayaki... I can-" You start.

"Show me your bedroom." Mikey interrupts. You look at him confused. He has a blank look on his face, making you feel even more nervous. You want to say no but you are too scared to. You slowly nod walking towards the bakery door. Mikey follows behind you. 

When the two of you enter the bakery, you walk your way upstairs. You open the door to the living room. Mikey walks in, sliding his sandals off and looking around. You take your shoes off and placed your backpack in the corner of the room. Mikey walks towards your bedroom, sliding the door open. 

"mmm... is this your room?" Mikey asks walking into the room. You follow in behind him. "You live alone?" He looks at you waiting for you to answer. You nod and he nods along with you.