Chapter 31

Your eyes widen when he does that. He pulls away with his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm going to go..." He says slowly getting off the bed. You grab him by his shirt collar causing him to stop and look at you. 

"Don't go..." You softly say. Baji leans forward and kisses you again, resting his knee on the edge of the bed. You slowly kiss him back, still holding onto his shirt collar. He gently pushes you down and hovers over you. 

He continues to kiss you, slowly using his tongue. You rest your hands on his shoulders as you feel his thumb slowly move down your jaw. He positions his legs in a way where your legs wrap around his. He lowers his body down to where you can feel his body's warmth. You wrap your arms around his neck. The more the two of you kiss the deeper and more passionate it gets. 

Baji slowly pulls away and takes off his shirt. You can see his muscles and abs. He looks a lot stronger without a shirt than he does with a shirt. Baji notices you looking and grabs your wrist, making you touch his abs. Making you rub his stomach and chest. You move your hand up towards his neck and he begins to kiss you again, lifting your legs a bit.

You can feel his hand slowly go up your waist. Baji stops and looks down at what you're wearing.

"I was going to ask about this earlier... when did you get into a dress...? I noticed it when we were at the karaoke lounge..."

"... I was wearing it before I went to the hideout..." You respond.

"..."

"Why? Does it not look good?" You ask.

"It's not that... I'm not used to you wearing something like this... Like that big ass brace on your leg..." He motions to the brace. "Did you not get crutches?" Baji asks.

"I did... I left them at school by accident..." You reply. Baji pulls the rubber band from his wrist and ties his hair up. Then he grabs you by the waist and pulls you closer to him. He looks down at you for a bit, rubbing your left thigh that's wrapped around his waist. He sinks down a little and places his hands on your waist, slowly pushing them up a bit. He leans down towards you and kisses you up and down your neck. He pulls the dress up over your head and throws it to the side. 

Baji rests his hands on the sides of your waist as he kisses down your stomach and down your inner thighs. He moves to the side and pulls you with him. Now you're sitting on his lap. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you in closer to him. He continues to kiss you while rubbing your back. You rub your hands up and down his neck. You feel Baji grab the back of your bra and unclip it. Your bra drops off and he moves it to the side. You grab the rubber band from his hair and pull it off making his hair fall down to his shoulders.

"Why did you take it out?" He sooths, rubbing his lips to the side of your cheek and lightly pecking as he moves.

"Your hair looks prettier down..." You say moving his hair to the side. He pulls away and quietly looks at you. You tilt your head to the side in confusion. His facial expression changed. "Are you okay...?" You ask.

"Yeah..." He softly says moving you off him. 

"What's wrong?" You ask Baji as he stands up and grabs his shirt.

"I shouldn't be doing this with you..." Baji replies.

"Do what? Kiss?" You ask.

"Yeah... I can't- Don't tell Mikey... ok? Don't tell anyone." He sighs. You slowly nod watching him in confusion.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

"I'm alright." He replies. You relax your body, sinking down a bit. 

"Are you sure?" You question. He stands still holding his shirt in his hand and then puts it on.