Chapter 32

Once the three of you walk to the school you split ways. You slowly make your way up the stairs and towards your homeroom class. You stop by the classroom door panting a bit.

"Walking up all those stairs with crutches was like a workout..." You sigh. You look up at the classroom door. On the door it has a note.

Morning class will take place in the gym.

"...what the hell..." You sigh.

"Mmm... no good no good... A broken leg... and a red face... no good no good." A forced deep voice said from beside you. You furrow your eyebrows and slowly look to the side of you to see who that was. A girl with sunglasses beam at you. You squint your eyes at them.

"Who are you?" You ask.

"... uh... I- I'm Pawblo..." The girl says.

"Pawblo...? You mean Pablo?" You say.

"Wow wow... your english is so good..." The girl says pulling out a note pad. You look at the note pad confused. 

"What are you doing?" You ask.

"Writing down notes... This is valuable information..." The girl replies.

"Valuable information? Me speaking English is valuable information?" You question.

"Yes yes... everything you do is important to write down..." The girl states.

"Okay...? Who are you?" You ask again.

"Paulbow." She answers. You sigh and turn around to head towards the gym.

"Wait wait... come back... I have more questions." The girl yells out as she skips over towards you.

"Why are you being weird..." 

"Weird? mmm... I didn't think I came off as to be the weird type." The girl replies.

"Don't you have class?" You ask.

"Well... kinda. My class is currently on a field trip and I didn't want to go so... yeah." The girl responds.

"So why are you here bothering me?" You ask, slowly making your way down the stairs.

"Why? Well because you're the famous Yuki..." The girl responds.

"I'm not famous." You sigh.

"Well... you are very popular... Everyone knows about you." The girl states.

"How does everyone know about me?" You ask.

"You're the girl who beats up delinquents... who wouldn't know about you..." The girl states. You stop walking and tilt your head a bit.

"What?" You look at her confused.

"Yeah... Isn't that true... that you're the famous V... right...?" The girl asks.

"... where did you hear that from?" You ask her.

"Everyone knows about who you are... The girl who's dating the leader of the infamous biker gang named Toman and the girl who took down a group of guys all by herself... so inspiring..." She coos. You slightly make a disgusted look at her and then you sigh. 

"My actions were stupid..." You sigh.

"Why do you say that?" The girl asks.

"Because they were..."

"I think it was heroic... well the beating up the guys part..." The girl sooths.

"I don't know... It's given me unwanted attention..." You sigh.