Chapter 39

"Kisaki?" Mitsuya questions.

"Yeah... Kisaki..." you repeat. Mitsuya stares at you with a blank expression on his face then he sits up straight and smiles.

"That's random..." He chuckles.

"Random? How?" You adjust yourself a bit.

"You asking about him is random... Do you know him or something?" He stands up and walks back into the kitchen.

"Maybe..." 

"Maybe?" He repeats as he grabs the same towel to dry the dishes and putting them away. "What do you know about him?" He questions.

"..." You sit quietly. You stare at the ground furrowing your eyebrows trying to remember who Kisaki is.

Kisaki... Kisaki... Kisaki... You repeat in your head. Mitsuya slowly looks at you. 

"Yuki?" 

"Hm? Oh... yeah Kisaki... why did Mikey make him a part of Toman?" You ask.

"I don't know... ask him yourself..." Mitsuya replies. You narrow your eyes at him and then sigh. Mitsuya quickly looks back at you. "Wait... I didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry... I meant you should ask Mikey. Only he knows that..."

"Okay..." 

"Why? What's up?" 

"Do you trust him?" You softly ask.

"..." Mitsuya puts the last dish away and hangs the towel up. "I guess... Mikey trusts him, so I trust him too..."

"..." You sit quietly staring at the floor. Mitsuya slowly walks over to you. "Why do you ask?"

"No reason..." You sigh.

"You sure?" Mitsuya asks. You slowly nod.

"Tomorrow... I'm going to see Chifuyu... there's a few things I need to talk to him about..." You softly say standing up.

"Uh... oh... okay-" Mitsuya hesitantly says.

"What? Why're you making that face." You ask. Mitsuya has a nervous look on his face. He takes a deep breath.

"Well, I was going to ask if you can do me a favor..."

"What's the favor?" You question, tilting your head a bit. Mitsuya smiles a bit.

The next day; You slowly walk to the park holding Mana and Luna's hand.

"Babysitting basically..." Chifuyu chuckles.

"Yup..."

"Pretty Yuki... are you making dinner tonight?" Mana asks.

"Yeah... your brother asked me to do that... Why? Is there something specific you want for dinner?"

"MEAT!" Luna shouts.

"Meat?" You repeat.

"MHM... I WANT MEAT!"

"Okay... Then I will make something with meat."

"YAY!" Luna shouts as she runs to play on the park equipment.

"YAY!" Mana repeats as she runs behind Luna.

"Cute..." Chifuyu mumbles.

"Huh?" You turn to look at him. He smiles and shakes his head.

"You with kids... it's cute." He softly says.

"What makes you say that?" You ask with a confused look on your face. He softly chuckles and smiles at you.