Chapter 71

Tajiu grabs you by your shirt collar, pulling you closer to him. You furrow your eyebrows and grip onto his hand. 

"You're the bitch that killed one of my men... you're small as shit for someone who's capable of doing that." He laughs, leaning closer to you. "Thank you for the present... Hak-kai~" Taiju says smiling at Hakkai. Hakkai stares at him with wide eyes.

"Let go of me." You grumble, kicking yourself off him and flipping backwards. You stand up and brush yourself off a bit. Taiju smiles more, lifting his head up a bit. 

"Hak-kai... Why don't you... beat her for me." He says smiling at Hakkai. Hakkai's eyes widen more, and he stares off into the distance. Hakkai doesn't respond and furrows his eyebrows, staring down at the ground. He slowly walks up to Hakkai and tilts his face a bit. "Didn't you hear me... beat the little bitch for me." He smiles, staring down at Hakkai. 

"I can't... I can't hurt a girl..."

"Eh? You disobey your older brother? I said beat her.

"I can't..." Hakkai quavers, staring down at the ground.

"You chose this lousy bitch over the bond of our family?" Taiju grins. Hakkai stares at the ground with wide eyes. He's shivering. "Do you want me to beat some sense into you?" He seethes. 

"TAIJU!" Yuzuha shouts. "Stop threatening my little brother!" 

Taiju's face goes blank, and his eyes slowly drift towards Yuzuha. His arm quickly moves and his back hand smacks Yuzuha's face.

"Yuzuha..." You softly say walking over towards her.

"Your little brother?" Taiju laughs. "You should have raised our little brother better." He says turning towards Yuzuha. You move in front of Yuzuha, holding your arms out.

"You shouldn't be hitting girls... especially not your sister... If you care so much about family bonds you wouldn't be putting your hands on your sister." You grumble.

"Eh? You think you have a say in our family affair...?" Taiju seethes, leaning towards you.

"No! Yuki stop!" Yuzuha says, grabbing the back of your shirt.

"No... this asshole shouldn't be putting his hands on you." You fume. Taiju grabs you by the shirt collar again and smiles sadistically in your face.

"Hak-kai... I will teach you what to do with bitches like this." He sooths as his grip around your collar tightens. Your face scrunches as your try to pull away from him. 

"TAIJU!" Yuzuha shouts.

"Shut up Yuzuha..." Taiju sighs. Your vision starts to blur, and your legs begin to go numb. You can't breathe and the pressure is making you feel hot. "I will be having fun with you tonight." Taiju whispers to your face. Your legs give out as you black out and go limp in front of him. He slowly let's go of you, causing you to fall on the ground. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Wait. What are you going to do to her?!" Yuzuha huffs as she jumps up on both her feet.

"Punish her..." Taiju calmly says walking past Yuzuha.

"No! Taiju... don't... please don't..." Hakkai softly says in a panicked tone as Taiju continues walking toward the group of black dragon members. 

"Taiju!" Yuzuha shouts.

You slowly open your eyes to a dim room. Your eyes slowly drift around the room, then it stops at a familiar person. They are sitting on the edge of the bed, resting their arms on their thighs. Your eyes slowly open more as you try to sit up.