Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)

Everyone walks upstairs and sits down on/by the couch. You grab the box of DVD's and go through them. Chifuyu leans in closer towards the box, helping you look for a movie.

"What about this one?" Chifuyu asks holding up the movie.

"Isn't that movie in black and white?" Baji asks.

"Yeah... I think so." Chifuyu replies looking back at the box. Mikey puts his foot on the back of Baji's head.

"Who said you can talk doggy..." Mikey gibed.

"Tch..." Baji glares back at Mikey.

"Bark doggy... Bark..." Mikey teases. Baji squints his eyes and grabs Mikey by his ankle, pulling him down to the ground. You continue to look through the box while Mikey and Baji wrestle on the floor.

"What about this one?" Chifuyu asks. You look at the DVD, examining the picture on it.

"That one looks interesting... what do you think Peh?" You ask holding up the DVD to show him.

"Shit looks lame..." He replies. You squint your eyes at him. The door to the stairs opens and Draken walks in. Draken walks over Baji and Mikey and over towards the couch. Draken places the popcorn in front of you and sits down.

"Did you two pick a movie yet or no?" Draken asks eating a couple pieces of popcorn.

"Kinda? Do you think this movie looks interesting?" You ask showing Draken the movie.

"Yeah... It does." Draken says eating a couple more pieces of popcorn. Chifuyu nods and takes the DVD and puts it into the TV. Mitsuya walks into the living room and stops in front of Mikey who is on top of Baji trying to stick his finger into Baji's mouth but Baji is holding Mikey's hand back.

"What are you two doing?" Mitsuya looks at them confused.

"OI! The movie is about to start." Draken says to Baji, Mitsuya, and Mikey. Mikey gets up and walks over to you, squishing down between you and Chifuyu. 

The movie starts and everyone goes quiet. The movie was about a ghost haunting a mansion. In the movie, a family moves into a rumored to be haunted house.

"Why the hell would they move into a house that they know is haunted..." Baji sighs.

"Because they are stupid." You respond.

"Don't talk to the dog-" Mikey says looking at you.

"Uh-"

"Shut up Mikey!" Baji huffs.

"Dogs aren't supposed to speak..." Mikey replies.

"Can you both shut the hell up!" Draken sighs loudly.

"Who the hell-" Mikey turns to look at Draken who's glaring down at Mikey.

BOOM!

The lights went out.

"The fuck?" Draken says.

"Did the power just go out?" Pah-chin asks.

"I think so..." You reply.

"So now... what are we going to do?" Chifuyu asks.

"Let's play hide and seek..." Mikey implies.

"Hide and seek?" Mitsuya questions. 

"That sounds fun... we should play hide and seek but with a flashlight. The seeker has a flashlight, and the hider has to not be spotted by the flashlight." You imply.

"That actually sounds fun..." Chifuyu states.

"So, who should be the seeker?" Draken asks.

"ONE TWO THREE-" Mikey shouts.

"NOT IT!" Everyone but you shouts.

"What?" You say confused.

"You're the seeker Yuki..." Mikey bubbles.

"What..."

"You have to say not it to not be it... but you didn't say it so you're it." Mitsuya states.

"Wait... what? That's not fair. " You reply.

"Too bad... now start counting." Baji says getting up.

"But... I'm scared to be alone in the dark..." You quaver.

"If you get too scared just call out for me... okay?" Draken comforts. You sigh and nod. You grab the flashlight from the kitchen and then you start counting. Once you start counting you hear everyone scatter.

"Nineteen... Twenty... Twenty-One..." You stop counting and furrow your eyebrows. "WAIT! HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO COUNT FOR!?!" You yell out... but no one answers you. You uncover your eyes and grab the flashlight, turning it on. You point the flashlight towards the couch where you see a white bed sheet and a lump underneath the bed sheet.

"Peh... I found you." You say walking over towards the couch. The sheet didn't move, nor did Peh-yan reply. "Peh?" You question reaching for the sheet. You pull the sheet off the couch to reveal a couple of pillows. You turn towards your bedroom confused and slide open your bedroom door. You point the flashlight towards your bed where there's another lump but then you hear a bang downstairs. You walk out the room and down the stairs to the bakery. You flash the light around in the room feeling confused still. 

"Where is everyone?" You whisper to yourself. You keep walking around looking for someone. 

After 10 minutes of searching, you give up looking and walk back to your room. The lump in the bed is still there. You slowly approach the lump in the bed, slowly moving you hand towards it. The lump in the blanket grabs you and pulls you into the bed. You screech when it hugs you and pins you down onto the bed.

"AHHH! LET GO!" You scream out. 

"You can't catch me if you can't see me." The lump says.

"AGH!" You try to squirm out from its grip.

"Where are you going?" The voice says in a deep tone in your ear from the blanket. You shiver when they say that. A hand grabs you from under the bed causing you to flinch. The flashlight falls onto the ground. You can't see anymore. The hand guides up your leg towards your inner thigh. 

"Are you scared... Yuki?" The voice murmurs into your ear. You shiver. 

"Who are you?" You ask. The person doesn't reply and kisses your forehead.

"Don't be scared... little Yuki." The voice says. The person under the blanket holds you down while the other person gets on top of you kissing your neck. 

"AHHH- STOP!!!" You scream out. "That tickles!" You whine and tear up.

VMMMM...

The lights turn on in the living room and you try to pull away from the person holding you down. You crawl across the bed, but the person grabs you and pulls you back towards them pulling you down towards the ground. You drop down and you crawl under the bed. The person crawls underneath behind you, grabbing you and pinning you down.

"Yuki..." A voice says from the living room.

"Did she leave?" Another person says. You squint your eyes to see who it was. It was Mitsuya and Chifuyu.

"She left with Mikey..." The person on the bed says.

"Mikey? When did Mikey and her leave...?" Mitsuya asks the person. The person walks into the living room and closes the bedroom door. You slowly turn your head back to see Mikey smiling at you. You pull out of Mikey's grip, and you crawl towards the door reaching for the door but Mikey walks in front of it.

"Mikey..." You quietly say.

"Aw you have tear streaks on your cheeks... did I scare you that much?" Mikey sooths rubbing your cheek.

"Huh..." You look at Mikey confused.

"Let me clean it off for you..." Mikey says smiling at you. "I am a maid afterall..." He sooths.

"My tears?" You ask. Mikey nods. "How?" You question. Mikey grabs you by the chin and licks your cheek. 

"I will lick you clean." He purrs. Your eyes widen.

"DRAKENNNNN!"

The End