Chapter 66

You look at Emma in shock. A confused shock. 

"Emma..." You say again.

"Yuki." She softly bubbles, smiling at you.

"I uh..."

"You look surprised to see me." She chuckles.

"Yeah... I am." You slowly reply. "Why are you- talking to me?" You question. She looks at you with wide eyes.

"OHHHH! Right! I'm not supposed to be talking to you..." She laughs.

"Right... so then why-" You stop and look at her confused. Why is she laughing? You thought to yourself.

"We are friends... right?" She asks. You furrow your eyebrows and slowly nod. "Then we can talk."

"I-I don't understand... you're confusing me." You stutter.

"My brother and Draken told me I shouldn't talk to you. But it made me want to talk to you even more..." She chuckles. You stare at her with a blank expression on your face. She looks at you and smiles. "I know we didn't hang out a lot but you're my first girlfriend..." 

"First girlfriend?"

"Yep~ I've always wanted one... and you made me feel like I finally had one." She bubbles. She jumps off the swing and walks in front of your swing, stopping it. You stare up at her feeling very confused. "And as my girlfriend- you have to be with me on my birthday~"

"HUH?"

"Wait... you didn't forget about my birthday... did you?" She pouts.

"Emma... are you feeling alright?" You question.

"Yeah of course! Why wouldn't I?" She raises an eyebrow and then smiles. "Do you like karaoke!?" She bubbles as she grabs your hand and yanks you off the swing.

"I guess..." You say in a confused tone.

"GREAT! I LOVE KARAOKE!" 

Hours pass and you and Emma are in a Karaoke room. You sit in the corner of the room watching Emma dance and sing. You furrow your eyebrows and relax your eyes as you watch the guys that she invited getting loud and laughing.

"What the fuck is happening..."  You quietly say to yourself.

"COME ON YUKI! DANCE WITH ME!" Emma shouts in a slurred way.

"Emma how much did you drink?" You ask.

"Not ENOUGH!" She shouts.

Is she acting out or something? What the fuck is going on? You say in your head.

She starts dancing, moving her butt up and down. A boy starts dancing behind her and she shakes her butt on his pelvic area. You squint your eyes and sigh loudly.

"Nope... no... this feels wrong." You say standing up and grabbing Emma by the hand, pulling her out the room.

"Waaaiiiittt... where are we going?" Emma pouts as you drag her down the hall.

"I don't know what's going on with you but I'm taking you home." You sigh. Emma furrows her eyebrows and yanks her hand away from you.

"NO! I'm not going home." She grumbles. You stare at her in confusion.

"You're drunk... those dudes were going to take advantage of that... besides... you look a mess... I think it's time for you to go home-" You sigh, grabbing her wrist.

"NO! I AM NOT GOING HOME!" She screams. You let go of her hand, flinching back a bit. "Why does it matter if I slept with a couple of boys anywayyyy... Why does it maaatter..." She huffs.