Chapter 51

You stand in the bathroom with Yasuda. She stares at you before looking down. You tilt your head a bit feeling confused. 

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" You softly ask. Yasuda slowly looks up at you with a soft smile on her face.

"Are you okay?" She asks. You stare at her confused then slowly nod. She relaxes her eyes and slightly frowns. "I know we haven't known each other for long but you seemed kind of out of it lately... like yesterday. You weren't really talking or paying attention to much of anything. You were just... sitting there." She continues. You slowly look away for a bit trying to think of an answer. She walks closer to you and places her hand on your shoulder. "I don't know the relationship between you and Prez but... he cares about you. I can tell by how he treats you. Lately he's seemed very distant too... Whatever you both are going through... you should really talk to him about it-"

"I'm okay." You interrupt with a smile on your face. Yasuda looks up at you and then slowly nods.

"You promise?" You stare at her a bit and then slowly nod.

"I promise." You softly say. Yasuda slowly nods and smiles. 

"Wanna walk back to the auditorium together?" She asks. You look around the bathroom a bit and then back at Yasuda. 

"I need to use the bathroom so you can walk back without me. Also... can you give this to Mitsuya for me?" You say, handing the bag to Yasuda. She slowly nods and takes the bag, walking out the bathroom. You slowly walk up to the sink of the bathroom and rinse your face with cold water.

The bathroom door opens and closes. You lift your head up a bit, allowing the water to drip from your face into the sink. You slowly look up at the mirror to see Hana staring at you. You stare at her through the mirror. Her eyes slowly drift to the mirror. The two of you stare at each other for a little. You lift you head up fully, turning your head to look at Hana. She has a bruises all over her face and a cut by her eye and nose. She slowly turns her head and walks into the bathroom stall. Hana stands in the stall staring down at the ground with a frown on her face. You stare at the bathroom stall and then away, turning off the water and then walking out the bathroom.

The day of the festival finally arrives. You sit on the floor next to a few girls backstage. You're spaced out as everyone around you is preparing for the mini fashion show. 

"Yuki." A voice says from beside you. You slowly turn your head to see Mitsuya. You stand up and walk towards him. 

"Hey." You softly say.

"You know... today is the festival. Don't you want to walk around and see what the other clubs and classes are doing?" He asks. You stare at him a bit before looking away. 

"I'm not really interested in any of it honestly..."

"Why do you say that? Is it because you don't have anyone to walk around with?" He calmly asks. You look back at him and frown.

"Yeah... I guess that's what it is." You softly reply. Mitsuya furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head towards yours a bit causing you to look at him.

"Then do you want to walk around together?" He softly asks. You look at him a bit before nodding. He smiles and holds his hand out, allowing you to take his hand. He pulls you with him as the two of you walk down the steps. Yasuda walks towards the two of you as she's going backstage.

"Are you two leaving?" She asks. 

"Yeah. The fashion show doesn't start until a little after lunch. So, we will be back by then." Mitsuya says with a smile on his face. Yasuda smiles and nods.