Chapter 45

The day before Halloween you decide to go back to school. Nothing really feels right anymore but you've decided to not stress out about it. You slowly walk into the school and switch out your shoes. For some reason your heart was racing, and your hands are shaking. You slowly make your way to your class. Once you made it to class you see Eli already sitting in his seat. 

"Hey..." You softly say as you sit down at your seat. Eli slowly turns his head towards you and sighs which makes your heart drop.

"Why haven't you been to school?" He asks.

"I... I don't know..." Eli furrows his eyebrows and faces forward. You sink your head down and crossed your arms, resting your head in your arms.

During lunch Eli leaves the class, leaving you alone. You stand up from your desk and slowly walk down the hallway. Not knowing where to go you decided to look for Mitsuya. As you turn the corner you see Hana which makes your heart drop. Hana is talking to Ren. They both look at you which made you stop walking. Hana rolls her eyes and turns away from you and Ren follows behind Hana. You slowly turn away and walk towards the nearest bathroom. When you walk in you see a bunch of girls. One of them being Ayame.

"Oh... wow... look who decided to finally show up..." Ayame snickers.

"Isn't that the girl who's sleeping with a bunch of thugs...?" A girl asks. Ayame laughs and nods. You clench your fist and sigh, turning away to walk out the bathroom.

"Where are you going... Yuki-" Ayame gibes. You ignore her and continue to the bathroom door. She grabs you by the arm and pulls you back towards them. You snatch your arm away and try to push past them. Ayame pushes you hard against the sink.

"Can you leave me alone..." You seethe. Ayame leans towards you and smiles.

"You smell like a slut..." She smiles in your face and laughs. Your eye twitches and you try to push past her again. One of her friends pulls you from behind. 

"Why're you trying so hard to leave... I heard you were talking shit about me... so I bet there's a lot of shit you want to say to me..." Ayame scoffs. You narrow your eyes at her not knowing what the hell she was talking about.

The bathroom door opens, and you see Hana walk in. Hana stares directly at you and then turns her head and walks into the bathroom stall.

"Hey... bitch- look at me." Ayame says in a stern tone.

"Leave me alone Ayame... I wasn't talking about you..." You huff. Ayame stands straight and takes the gum from out her mouth, sticking it on your hair.

"Trashy bitch..." She softly says as she presses the gum into your head. Your eyes widen and you grab the part of hair she stuck the gum on. You flinch when you feel the wet gum. You aggressively try to push past her, but she pushes you again. 

"Leave me alone..." You rasp. 

"Aw is she going to cry..." Another girl snickers. Ayame laughs and another girl pours their drink on your head. Your eyes widen more when you feel the ice hit your head and the cold drink soak into your shirt.

Why did I come to school... You keep repeating in your head. Your eyes fill with tears and you clench your fists.

"I always knew you were a pussy... Everyone would talk about how strong you are, but you are just sitting here acting like a scary little bitch..." Ayame gibes.

"Leave me alone Ayame..." You rasp.

"Why should I? You're gonna tell your little friends again?" Ayame snickers. "Oh yeah... you don't have any friends..." She laughs in your face and grabs you by the hair, lifting your head up a bit to make you look at her. "Slutty little bitch... just like your dead whore mother" She puckers her lips out. Your eye twitches again. You swing your arm, punching her in the mouth. She falls on her back. You plop down on top of her and start repeatedly punching her in the face. The stall by you swings open and you feel someone kick you off Ayame. You fall to the side and quickly look up to see Hana glaring down at you.