Chapter 29

"What do you mean?" You ask looking at Kazutora. His sand brown eyes glisten as the light shines on them. He looks deep into your eyes not answering the question. You look at Baji in confusion.

"What does he mean?" You ask again.

"Didn't you know?" Kazutora says.

"Know what?" You question.

"Baji is joining Valhalla..." Kazutora replies.

"Wait... since when...?" You question.

"Since today." Baji answers. Thats different from what you remember reading. In the manga Baji quits and the next day it was the initiation... but in this reality its at night... 

"Why did you quit?" You ask.

"Don't worry about it." Baji replies.

"What about Mikey?" You question. Kazutora leans in closer to you.

"What about Mikey?" Kazutora says looking deeply at you. You slowly turn your head to look at him. His eyes and facial expression gives you the chills.

"I... uh..." You hesitate to continue talking.

"Why are you so worried about him...?" Kazutora asks. You slowly shake your head scared to answer his question.

"Hey... Kazutora... leave her alone..." Baji comments.

"Why...? You care about him too?" Kazutora asks glaring up at Baji.

"Never said that..." Baji replies. "I don't care about Mikey... I would fuck his bitch right in front of him." Baji says motioning to you and smiling. Your eyes widen when he says that. Kazutora smiles and looks at you. When he turns his head you can hear the jingle from his earring. You look up at Baji who's facial expression became blank again. You can't tell if Baji actually meant what he said or if he's saying that because of Kazutora.

"I'm going to go... I will be there tonight." Baji says walking away. Kazutora sighs and looks back at you.

"Just us then... what do you like to do... Yuki." Kazutora asks caressing your cheek.

"Why did he come if he was just going to leave?" You ask.

"I don't know... Why are you so worried about other guys... are you a slut or something?" He asks.

"What?" You look at him confused.

"Do you like jewelry? I heard girls like those things..." Kazutora asks.

"I don't know..." You reply.

"Come on lets go look at a few things." He replies.

After following Kazutora a bit he takes you into a random store. There's a lot of clothing and jewelry. You don't usually go to places like this because its expensive... besides none of your friends like to go to stores like this.

"Have you ever thought about wearing dresses or cute girl clothes?" Kazutora asks looking through the cute tops in the girls section.

"I do wear dresses... just not... like that..." You reply.

"Why not? I think you'll look cute in a dress..." Kazutora says pulling out a dress. "Here try this on..." He says handing you a dress.

"Uh... it's expensive... I can't"

"Try it on." He says in a stern voice.

"Okay." You reply, grabbing the dress and walking towards the dressing room. Kazutora looks at you with a smile on his face as you close the curtain.