Thanksgiving Eve

LENA POV

"I'm, I'm an adult! I can do whatever the FUCK I WANT!!" I hear Stef scream from her room as I quickly head inside to see her yelling at two nurses, a doctor and Mike. "I'm not a fucking infant and if I wanna go outside I FUCKING WILL! IF I wanna check OUT, I WILL! What are you gonna do, strap me or chain me to the bed?? HUH! Yeah, I didn't think so! So, FUCK OFF!"

"Stef, no one said that, but you can't go out alone at night like that. It's not safe and something could have happened to you! Lucky the nurse found you when she did." Mike says as Stef pushes over the tray and table as I rush over to her and gently grab her arm. She almost goes to take a swing at me too when she sees that it's me and looks me right in the eyes as I see anger, and hurt.

"GET OF ME, LENA! Just get the FUCK OFF!"

"Listen, calm down, okay? It's okay, tell me what happened, Stef. What happened?"

"Blow off!" She pushes me away rather aggressively wheeling herself over to the window as I look over at Mike who rubs his forehead.

"We'll talk later." The doctor says as he leaves along with the two nurses. I look back over at Stef as she continues to stare out the window, the anger radiating from her body as I can see Mike is rather troubled and beside himself.

"Snuck out last night," he whispers.

"LIKE I can't fucking hear you and talk for myself, MICHAEL!" Stef turns around in her wheelchair glaring hard at the both of us as Mike scratches the back of his neck. "I needed to fucking THINK! AND I can't think in this fucking same room I see day in and day out! But, what the fuck would you know?! You get to go where the FUCK you want and you're leaving. So, do me a favor and blow OFF! The both of you! I can make up my own damn mind what I want to do, and I WILL GO BACK OUTSIDE IF I WANT!" She yells continuing to glare at the both of us. But, it doesn't detour me and it doesn't detour Mike either.

"Stef, no one said you can't go outside. I told you we'd take you out, sis. The phone is there you can call my room anytime and-

"I don't need a FUCKING babysitter! Get..get out! You side with those idiot doctors and nurses so go out there with them! Go on!"

"That's not true, Stef. You know-

"FUCK OFF!!! FUCK OFF MIKE!!! FUCK OFF AND GET OUT!!! GET OUT!!! I can't STAND YOUR ASS!! Leave me the FUCK alone!" She yells so loud tossing a picture at him as Mike ducks. Her frustration is off the charts and I knew she was upset. We both did as she wheels herself back over to the window and I glance back at Mike nodding my head at him. We make our way out of her room as he stops in the doorway looking back at her.

"I won't leave you alone, sis, and I love you. You can say all you want to me but I love you and I'm gonna help you."

"Fuck you and fuck off." She says neglecting to turn around as we both step into the hallway.

"I'll talk to her. I may be able to get her to calm down a bit." I say as Mike nods his head. "She loves you."

"I know. I know. I'm gonna grab myself something to eat."

"Of course, Mike. I'll check back in with you later."

"Sure." He says slowly walking away as I walk back into Stef's room closing the door behind me. She turns back around to look at me narrowing her eyes as I grab a chair and sit right next to her. 

"You have a..a hearing problem. I said to fuck off, Lena."

"I thought we were friends, Stef? The other night I sat in here with you and Bird and we were friends. You know I don't judge you or-