Christmas Eve Night

STEF POV

ONE YEAR AGO

"Babe, I don't know. You think this snow is going to even stick. I really don't want to work in this." I say, looking out the window of Tess' apartment as I button my uniform shirt. We had just spent the entire night and morning making love and the last thing I wanted to do was work this morning, especially on Christmas Eve. But the trade off was we were off tonight and tomorrow so I couldn't really complain, minus not getting the overtime pay.

"What!?" She yells from the shower as I sip the coffee from my mug that I had on the nightstand seeing the snow falling even more.

"The snow baby! It's getting heavier! I really don't wanna work in this shit!" I yell back as I hear the water turn off, and Tess walks into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her body. I can't help but smirk at her as she pulls the curtain to the side.

"Ugh. It is sticking! But! It's nice on Christmas Eve. Don't be a grinch baby! We can go see the tree after we get off!"

"Oh yes, with the rest of the tourist, right?" I laugh, pulling my uniform pants on as she giggles and leans in kissing my lips.

"What's up, why are you so grumpy today? At least we are off tomorrow and we get off early tonight. Even Mike has to work today, and he has more seniority than us baby."

"Yeah, I guess. I just wanted to hang out today and watch holiday movies and make hot coco. Kill me for being cheessy." I take another sip of coffee as Tess grabs my mug, and it is not lost on me that she still just has her towel wrapped around her. "And you being in nothing but a towel is making me...well.. distracted."

She laughs now, throwing her head back as she pulls the white towel off of her head and takes her hair down from its bun. I can't help but gently pull her to me by her waist as her smile is so wide and bright it nearly knocks the wind out of me.

"And you look beautiful this morning. Just incase I haven't told you. You do, Theresa."

"And so do you. Too bad you put your clothes on already. But I haven't." She flirts as I blush now and she drops her towel. Scanning her sexy body I move in and kiss her softly on her lips as she pulls my hair out of its tight bun and I grab her holding her up and lay her back on the bed.

Winking at her she grins at me and giggles as I I open her legs and begin to lick her wet pussy feeling her pull my hair fully out of its tight bun.

"Baby....." She moans as I slide my own pants and under ware off and hover over her body as she nearly rips my shirt off and slides it down my shoulders exposing my bra that I pop open feeling her body against mine.

"Tess...."I moan myself feeling her kiss all over my neck as our centers connect and rub together. Tess....Tess...

"I love you baby, and I can't wait until we have our little one."

"I love you too sweetheart. And me either."

MEMORY ENDS

Snapping myself out of my mind the pain from that memory stings like nothing else. I now remember that morning, I remember how Tess and I made love, I remember how we were planning on telling Mike about how we wanted to have a baby, I remember it all just like I remembered a few other things today in the diner this morning. 

I wanted to tell Lena, but I couldn't get the damn words to come out, plus like I had told her, she lost someone too and I cared a lot about her too. Wiping my tears I hear her walking back into the living room for we had just put Bird to Bed and Lena quickly showered.