Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

"Jiao O and Movie King A are 100% compatible after divorce" Author: Baitao Bobo

Copywriting:

Yun Jiao is an omega, pure and beautiful, delicate and soft, but the family tradition is too strict and conservative.

The attractive neck is always covered by the collar, and the white stockings are pulled up to the thighs.

So she married and divorced the wealthy son Alpha.

At the party, the alpha sat in the middle, smiling at his little wife who was being teased and teased by the noble men around her and her face turned red.

"You're too good, and you're not seductive enough if you don't act coquettishly. I don't even want to touch you."

Fortunately, Yun Jiao was informed that she was a 100% match with the popular actor alpha Bo Yanchen.

Yun Jiao, who was packed up and sent to the actor's home, felt bitter in his heart when he looked at the tall and handsome alpha with broad shoulders and narrow waist.

Probably... the engagement will be broken off again.

He decided to try to change himself and give it a final try.

then,

One day when Bo Yanchen came out of the bathroom, he saw his beautiful young wife, who had just grown up, sitting by the bed.

Yun Jiao's face and ears turned red with embarrassment.

He whispered hesitantly.

"Can I sleep with you tonight...husband?"

She was asleep, but Bo Yanchen seemed to be avoiding Yun Jiao.

Although Yun Jiao felt aggrieved, she no longer had any unnecessary expectations.

Until one time he received a call from his agent asking him to pick up the drunk Bo Yanchen.

Then he saw the man who would always be praised by the stars like a bright new star in the public eye, grabbing the head of a well-known agent and quarreling at the screen of his mobile phone. The photo album was full of Yun Jiao's photos.

"Why is he so good? He's so cute."

"Wearing white silk stockings, you look like an angel."

"My wife is the most beautiful in the world."

Bo Yanchen went to participate in a popular variety show, but he just wanted to go home and hug his wife. His cold face every day still made fans scream.

Until one day, a certain scene in the editing cut of this variety show set off the entire Internet.

The screen shows that the screen of the mobile phone that the popular actor Bo looks at all day long is filled with photos of one person.

It's from the boyfriend's perspective.

#The actor is actually a wife slave and a crazy man? Hundreds of billions of girls' dreams shattered!

Netizens were all outraged: Wow, my little wife is so beautiful, what should I do if I want to pass through Brother Bo! !

Later, Scumbag A got tired of playing and missed Yun Jiao, the obedient Yun Jiao who cooked at home every day and was always clean, fragrant, soft and free of any messy perfume.

He knocked on Yun Jiao's door and planned to abduct him home.

The omega who opened the door was wearing shorts, with slender white legs, but his body was filled with the aggressive scent of another alpha.