Chapter 52

From an overlooking point of view, the private island does not seem to be too big. It is a terrain with a high center and low surroundings.

There is a dense forest in the center, densely packed with lush trees, while the altitude gradually decreases in the surrounding areas, and the edges are connected to the vast ocean.

On the helicopter, Yun Jiao only briefly glanced at the scene below. The helicopter had begun to slowly descend towards a dividing line in the middle of the dense forest.

"Speaking of that person from before... from which program group, they wanted me to participate in a wild island survival program. I looked at the list of people they planned to invite and really wanted to laugh." Yao Yuelang looked down. The green and tall trees gradually expand and become clearer.

"You mean it was broadcast some time ago?" Yin Yan seemed to remember, "They even invited you."

"But I don't understand the point of doing that, a nondescript celebrity version of island survival. Have you ever seen anyone living on an island with a round mirror and a razor?"

"Tsk...it was quite popular when it first aired, but I was too embarrassed to watch it more. The show seemed to be rubbing my IQ on the beach," Yao Yuelang said.

Yun Jiao stayed close to Bo Yanchen and watched quietly as the helicopter slowed down and started to dock in the open air. Occasionally, the conversation between the two alphas could be heard in his ears.

The parking place was close to the top of the mountain, and there was an obvious clearing surrounded by trees. There was a single-family villa built on the clearing, which looked very exquisite and luxurious.

"I have asked people to tidy up this villa several times before coming here. Although this is an island, it has always been strictly managed, so you can basically play with peace of mind."

"I chose a room facing the sea with the best view. Sister-in-law, you will definitely like it!!"

The sound of the helicopter mixed with the rustling sounds of the surrounding trees being blown by the wind, and Yao Yuelang could only shout to Yun Jiao.

Yun Jiao also wanted to shout back, but felt that he might not be able to shout so loudly, so he kept nodding and mouthing "thank you".

The housekeeper and other service staff in the villa should all be from Yao Yuelang's side. Yun Jiao was surprised that Yao Yuelang was rich to a certain extent.

After all, after meeting these two friends of Bo Yanchen, he went online to search for information about these two people. They were not popular, but they were also very popular actors.

Being able to own an island requires financial support that not just any star actor can achieve, right?

The room Yao Yuelang chose for them was indeed very good. When they opened the door, they could feel the cool sea breeze blowing from the distance, the large open-air glass platform that occupied a considerable part of their sight, and the dazzling sparkling sea level in the same direction.

"It's so beautiful..." A smile appeared on Yun Jiao's lips unconsciously, and her bright and beautiful eyes reflected the twinkling lights on the sea, like the Milky Way.

Bo Yanchen just looked at the sea and the layout of the entire room. His eyes quickly fell on his little wife who was in a daze looking at the beautiful scenery. She slowly moved to his side and hugged him gently.

"Stay as long as you want, if you like."

The alpha sat on the edge of the bed and hugged Yun Jiao's waist, brushing his tall nose against his white arms and smelling the sweet scent with half-squinted eyes.