Chapter 9

The apartment that the Cen family arranged for Yun Jiao before getting married was in the city center. It was a relatively new commercial apartment with good security. The area of about 100 square meters was enough for Yun Jiao to live in, and it would not make him feel too spacious or lacking. sense of security.

Yun Jiao thought that this house would be sold after he got married, but he didn't expect that it was still there.

It doesn't mean that it is completely there, but it is a different building and a different room in the same community. The overall layout is exactly the same as before.

Moreover, the furnishings and furniture inside were all intact, and there was no dust or dirt on them from months of absence. On the contrary, the whole room was spotless.

"Brother, how come this house... is still so clean?"

Cen Jingcheng pushed his suitcase into the warm yellow apartment. Yun Jiao looked around blankly and even found that his Satsuma soft pillow was still lying upright on the small cream-colored sofa.

"I have thought about whether you and Ke Ziqian will divorce. After all, you are not from the same world." Cen Jingcheng pushed the suitcase into the small living room and turned around, with a soft smile on his handsome face, which was very reassuring. .

"So I have been asking people to clean this apartment regularly. If you really leave one day, you can still have a place to stay."

In fact, Cen Jingcheng has long heard of this method of taking omegas out of correctional facilities and marrying them. Most of them will lead to disharmonious marriages due to excessive estrangement. This is inevitable.

Although a small number of such couples will choose to divorce, the original marriage and cooperation project has been completed, and both parties still make money, not to mention that after the omega gives birth to a child, the alpha's inheritance is also guaranteed. A monstrous win-win situation.

However, most of them will maintain the status quo. After all, the omegas in the correctional facility have been pampered for a long time and will not choose to resist but obey in this situation.

It's just that Cen Jingcheng didn't expect that Yun Jiao and Ke Ziqian would really divorce, and they would divorce so quickly.

Yun Jiao pursed her lips and stood at the entrance of the room, feeling that her hands, which had just been chilled by the night wind, began to gradually warm up.

Since leaving the reformatory, he has not felt such clear and tangible consideration and kindness for a long time. After all, Yun Jiao and Cen Jingcheng did not have much contact in the past two years.

This young master is in obvious contrast to Ke Ziqian. He is often busy with work. In recent years, he has slowly taken over the company's affairs from Cen Xiaoyu's control.

Yun Jiao didn't expect that the other party would take such an unimportant matter to his heart.

At least for many people, it's irrelevant.

"...Thank you very much." Yun Jiao never choked up when he felt wronged or sad. At this time, receiving Cen Jingcheng's kindness, he felt that his throat was choked by something sour, and even saying this sentence felt vaguely... difficult.

"We are all a family, no need to be polite."

The corners of Cen Jingcheng's lips curled up, and he saw the omega's amber eyes shining beautifully under the warm yellow light, as if they had softened into a puddle of water. It was hard to tell whether his expression was sadness or gratitude.