Chapter 34

Yun Jiao looked at the chat box, feeling guilty again.

Yun Jiao: It's all because of me that my husband didn't have a good time all night, and he had to take care of me who suddenly had a fever.

Yun Jiao: I don't know how to compensate my husband better.

Viva on the other side of the phone screen was doing her hair. She was very happy after seeing Yun Jiao's reply, and inexplicably felt a sense of joyful anticipation of cultivation and matching.

Here comes your v dad: I really should compensate. Although I am not an alpha, I feel like the meat is right in front of me but I can't eat it. Or maybe I just took a small bite carefully and the meat in my mouth ran away again. Who should I replace it with? You all have to go crazy~

Here comes your v dad: It's unjustifiable if you don't compensate me properly~

Your v dad is here [voice message]: But I think Jiaojiao, you have to find some time to exercise. Bo Yanchen must have fitness equipment at home. You can go for a run, or there is a large area like Linjiang Shangpin. You can go for a run in the morning. OK

Your v dad is here [voice message]: Otherwise you won't be able to bear the energy of alpha

After all, it was possible for Bo Yanchen's physique to keep Yun Jiao awake for days and nights. If he really let go of the restrictions, 90% of Yun Jiao would be damaged.

Yun Jiao listened to Viva's voice message silently and felt it made sense.

His physical fitness was not good when he was a child in the labor camp. Occasionally, after a few minutes of running and exercise in the early morning, he would be so exhausted that his face turned red and he was out of breath. It was no wonder that he was weak.

Here comes your v dad: But running alone is probably not enough. Would you like me to contact some reliable nutritionists and fitness coaches for you to be more targeted?

Yun Jiao: Is that okay? Thank you Viva, I also think it would be better to enhance the quality.

The two continued chatting for a while, and finally Viva said that she would wait for him to find a nutritionist and coach suitable for OGA, and she would tell Yun Jiao when he found one.

After finally ending the chat, Yun Jiao was just about to put down his phone when a message suddenly popped up on the top. It was a push from a popular social platform software.

Yun Jiao did not set up ban notifications, but every push was automatically ignored, except this time.

He saw Bo Yanchen's name.

Push: "Airborne! You Yue is specially invited to star in "The Fall", her first collaboration with the best actor Bo Yanchen!"

You Yue...? Yun Jiao clicked on the notification and saw the specific content of the message, which also included several pictures.

The background looks like a film set. Although there are many people captured in the picture, the tall figure in the middle is particularly eye-catching. His fair skin and beauty are very eye-catching.

The pixels are not very clear, it looks like it was taken secretly, but you can still see how good-looking this person is from a distance.

In the next one or two photos, Yun Jiao saw Bo Yanchen. The tall alpha could be seen at a glance in the photos.

But... didn't Mr. go to GG to shoot this morning?

Yun Jiaozai read this post carefully. It was sent by Rehu. There were no pictures of the two of them in the same frame, but it could be seen that they were on the same set.

He even read through all the comments below, and was stung by several comments such as "It's a good match!!" and "It makes me swoon over my face." His chest hurt.

Although he didn't know exactly what knocking meant, Yun Jiao could feel their attitude.

Can you tell the match from just a few photos...?

Yun Jiao drooped visibly to the naked eye, his eyebrows drooped slightly in disappointment, and his whole person was suddenly shrouded in small dark clouds.

My husband already has an OGA... He angrily lay on the bed and muttered while looking at the comments.

I typed a few words in the comment editing box with my fingertips and quickly deleted them.

Yun Jiao felt gloomy the next day. The hydrangeas had been planted on the balcony of the living room on the first floor. Several round clumps of bright colors were clustered together. They were very vivid under the warm light, but they could not lift Yun Jiao's mood.

It wasn't until Bo Yanchen came back in the evening and saw Alpha walking into the house as usual that the dark cloud slowly dissipated.

It was probably after a day of worrying about gains and losses that Yun Jiao suddenly felt excited when he saw the alpha taking off his coat at the entrance.

An impulse came over me, so I trotted over with my slippers on.

"Did you take the medicine? Why didn't you give me the medicine..." Bo Yanchen was interrupted mid-sentence, because the white and soft figure rushed to him in the blink of an eye and rushed over.

It was the first time that Yun Jiao made such a wild move. He failed to control the intensity and threw himself on the alpha's hard chest, almost causing tears.

Bo Yanchen picked up his little wife from his arms and saw that his little wife's white and tender face was a little red with the tip of her nose, and her beautiful eyes were also a little red. She looked like a stupid little rabbit who went on a rampage and hurt herself.

The alpha felt so cute that his chest suffocated, and his already extremely bad mood was immediately comforted.

"Don't rush so fast." Bo Yanchen reached out and touched the tip of his little wife's nose.

Yun Jiao was also a little embarrassed. His movements were a little too big just now, which made his back feel secretly painful.

"Did you take the medicine and apply it?"

Bo Yanchen directly picked up Yun Jiao's knees, picked up the princess, and walked to the dining table.

Dinner was already prepared. Yun Jiao sat on the soft cushions and went back to the room with Bo Yanchen after finishing the meal. During this period, Yun Jiao did not say that he had seen the message, and Bo Yanchen did not mention it either.

When it was time for Bo Yanchen to take a bath, Yun Jiao rolled over and over on the bed a few times, grabbed the little lamb doll beside the bed and stared at it for two rounds. Finally, he ran to Bo Yanchen's room and stuffed himself into his bed. inside.

When Bo Yanchen walked out of the bathroom, he saw a little black head popping up on his bed, and a small bulge bulged in the huge mattress. Some memories of last night immediately came out, and the heat in his body increased instead of decreasing.

"Um...Sir, let's go together tonight..." The bed quilt that covered most of his face was pulled up. Yun Jiao muttered with half-squinted eyes and looked at Bo Yanchen, who was covered in a large shadow by the darkness in front of the bed.

"... Let's not sleep together tonight." Bo Yanchen said after being silent for a few seconds.

"Eh?" Yun Jiao was stunned, with a pair of blank eyes open, and even the movement of rubbing his eyes stopped.

"Go back to your room and go to bed early after taking the medicine. I will visit you at night to prevent the fever from returning." Bo Yanchen said quietly. .