Chapter 63

"...But this really cannot be known." Yun Jiao explained patiently.

Although Ke Ziqian didn't recognize Bo Yanchen's identity when he looked like that, if such an eventuality occurs, it may cause a lot of trouble.

Claiming to be her husband's friend seems to be a better excuse. After all, if Bo Yanchen is really noticed by them, it seems logically reasonable. After all, they are all in the entertainment industry, and it is normal for celebrities and actors to know each other. Bo Yanchen will appear in Today's occasion is excusable.

Yun Jiao felt fortunate that Ke Ziqian and the others only knew that he was married to a celebrity, but they did not know that that person was Bo Yanchen.

So there shouldn't be any big problems.

Moreover, Yun Jiao never felt that it was aggrieved to keep the relationship secret. The emotion and time that the other party invested in him were the most real and tangible.

"And isn't your husband going to be on a variety show soon? We can't make any mistakes at this time."

Bo Yanchen touched his earlobe, and finally couldn't help but pull his little wife into his arms.

"...Actually, I know that too."

Rubbing against the crook of his wife's neck, the alpha's voice was a little unclear.

Of course these issues are clear. But if you have to walk on thin ice forever after getting married to yourself, fearful and worried about the exposure of your relationship, is this really fair to Yun Jiao?

This problem has always been a thin thorn in my heart. Sometimes I may ignore its pain, but it is always there and I can't pull it out.

Especially when I bumped into that scumbag ex-husband, the pain was the most severe.

The shining star actor who seems untouchable to everyone is still a real "person" after all. He will worry that he cannot give the people he loves better, and because he has been at the top for too long, the feeling of powerlessness at this time is even more... Coming like a tsunami.

"Sir, don't think about this."

Yun Jiao was clumsy and didn't know what to say, so after finishing this sentence in a low voice, he moved forward and chirped Bo Yanchen's lips a few times.

Probably because he was hoping that Bo Yanchen could divert his attention, Yun Jiao felt much more natural when he took the initiative to offer a kiss.

In fact, this method has been tried and tested against Bo Yanchen.

An ambiguous sound came from the space behind, and the driver realized it and quickly raised the fender with a warm face.

............

The variety show will be broadcast in five days. Since the main focus is on celebrities experiencing local natural life and making delicious food on their own, the program team chose a small mountain village with dense woods in Ping City, known as a summer resort, as the first stop.

Guests invited two days before the broadcast need to arrive in Pingshi City in advance.

"Sir, wake up. I have packed everything for you."

As soon as Bo Yanchen woke up in a hazy state, his fragrant and soft little wife got back into bed while talking and leaned into his arms.

Yun Jiao looked the same as usual these two days, but in fact she still couldn't bear to leave her husband.

After all, the variety show will be filmed for about a month. Although Bo Yanchen will be back during the filming, it will still feel very empty.

Yun Jiao didn't know if he would be afraid of such a big villa.