Chapter 25

"Oh..." Yun Jiao blinked slowly, hesitant but felt that Bo Yanchen would not lie to him, "Is that so?"

The omega in front of him was clearly drunk and easy to fool, but Bo Yanchen didn't have the usual aura of saying A is A even if he was wrong and no one would refute him.

Even if Omega is not drunk, he has the most gentle and easy-going temperament, not to mention that when drunk, he completely trusts and can be manipulated at will.

But Bo Yanchen just felt inexplicably lacking confidence.

It was as if Yun Jiao could see through the impulse that was about to overflow from his eyes.

"So that's it..." Yun Jiao didn't notice Bo Yanchen's expression at all. He just immersed himself in his own little world that was not very bright and thought about the feasibility for a few seconds, and came to the conclusion that it seemed right.

"Then I'll go get the clothes." He tugged at the corner of Bo Yanchen's clothes and signaled the alpha to remember to wait for him, "I'll be here soon."

Apparently he had forgotten the fact that he had already washed himself.

Bo Yanchen looked at Yun Jiao's back as he trotted out of the bedroom with a complicated expression, not knowing how to end it.

In the past twenty years, he had hardly mentioned desire for anyone. After being frequently ridiculed by people close to him for being "frigid", Bo Yanchen felt that he might be a rare "sexual frigidity" among energetic alphas. .

Even if he cooperates with the most beautiful omega in the industry, he can't show the slightest interest, and will even feel disgusted and impatient when the other person approaches.

But it was difficult for Bo Yanchen to explain that his chest and lower abdomen seemed to be burned by flames at this time.

Is it just because the match is 100%? He doesn't quite believe it.

Bo Yanchen knew how weak his desires were, not only for certain physical impulses, but also for wealth, status, or many intricate relationships around him.

He never knew what was holding him alive. If there was an opportunity before him, he could jump into the deep sea and finish it off. It was not impossible.

But it doesn't seem particularly necessary.

Only when acting can Bo Yanchen escape from this state a little and immerse himself in another role that has nothing to do with him.

On the surface, Tang Jin said that he would take him to a psychiatrist to cure his uncontrollable taunting. In fact, every question asked by the psychiatrist was trying to solve Bo Yanchen's strange psychological and emotional state.

Before meeting Yun Jiao, it had no effect.

"Sir, sir, I'm here." Yun Jiao trotted a little hastily, looking very expectant. He grabbed a few pieces of white thin cloth in his hand, and after entering the bathroom, he gently placed them on the shelf.

"Sir, don't you take off your clothes when you take a bath?" Yun Jiao turned his head and looked at Bo Yanchen's neat and well-fitting clothes in confusion.

Bo Yanchen paused, feeling a little overwhelmed in the spacious bathroom. His hands were stuck on the hem of his clothes, and it took several seconds before he started to unbutton his clothes.

But Yun Jiao just asked casually, and then started looking for bath essential oil nearby.

There are many quite open-minded groups in the fanatical circle that pursues Actor Bo on the Internet, and they have even created many fantasy short articles. The image of Actor Bo in them is always cold and dazzling on the surface, but in fact he is domineering and lustful, making people weak in the legs.