Chapter 42

Yun Jiao pursed her lips silently and tried to look away, but she felt like laughing inexplicably.

"...Yes, sir, he changed it himself." Yun Jiao said seriously, suppressing a smile.

"Sir, he was drunk last night and insisted on competing with me to see who has more notes and more love."

Bo Yanchen leaned on the pillow, frowning slightly, as if he was thinking about the possibility that he had become a different person after drinking.

"...This is pretty good, it's recognizable." Bo Yanchen finally said this sentence, accepting the reality and turning off his phone.

"Sir, after drinking..." Yun Jiao lay beside him and looked at Bo Yanchen's side face, and said involuntarily.

"What's wrong?...Did you do anything else?" Bo Yanchen turned around slightly, his beautiful navy blue eyes met Yun Jiao's, and he felt a little guilty, as if he was ready to admit his mistakes at any time.

"No, there's nothing else, I just want to say..." Yun Jiao quickly denied it, but he didn't know what to say next. After hesitating for a while, he still mustered up the courage.

"Sir, after drinking, he becomes so cute and clingy." The omega's voice was thin and soft, giving people the feeling of a young wife counting down the characteristics of her beloved husband.

"..." Bo Yanchen said nothing, just looking at his little wife quietly. A second before the latter almost doubted whether he had said the wrong thing, he finally spoke.

"Do you like this?" he asked.

Yun Jiao "...likes it."

"I like it very much. But no matter what you do, sir, I like it."

............

Bo Yanchen went to the bathroom to take a shower. Yun Jiao had already become excited and couldn't sleep, so he used his mobile phone in bed to search for information about the paradise he was going to go to in the afternoon.

Yun Jiao had only heard of Disney before, and the labor camp had also organized a small trip to Disney. However, Yun Jiao happened to be sick and had a fever during those few days, so he did not go there in the end.

It would be a lie to say that he had no regrets, but at that time Yun Jiao was used to staying in the reformatory, and this disappointment soon disappeared.

The park Bo Yanchen mentioned is not a park with a single theme. It seems to be the first park in the country that incorporates many themes.

It covers a very large area, and elements that have become popular in recent years can be found inside, such as Sanrio themes, Pokémon themes, etc. Visitors can go to the theme areas according to their own preferences, and each theme can be played. Almost an afternoon.

The photos on the search page popped up, and Yun Jiao was immediately amazed. The search results in the front row are all about the newly built paradise in S city where Yun Jiao is located. In the dark, the brightly lit castle buildings stand pointing at the huge fireworks blooming in the sky.

This park will hold fireworks shows in random themed areas at irregular times. Whether you can see them up close depends on luck.

When Yun Jiao thought that he could go to the paradise in the afternoon, he was so excited that he turned left and right in the bed several times, like a happy lamb kicking its legs.

I was still looking at relevant information when a message about viva popped up at the top of my phone.

Come on, daddy, come on, take a look at my new nails.