Chapter 30

Returning to the soft and warm car with moist water vapor, Yun Jiao quickly took off Bo Yanchen's coat. When he touched it, he could feel that the high-quality fabric had been obviously wet.

"Sir... my clothes are very wet from the rain." Yun Jiao looked at Bo Yanchen who was sitting back in the car with an apologetic look, trying to cover up his heart that was beating randomly with some apology.

As a result, I saw Bo Yanchen wiping his wet hair. The black hair on his forehead was shaking back some water droplets. There were tiny water droplets on the high bridge of his nose and the skin on his side face, which flickered slightly under the car lights. With.

"It's okay, you didn't get wet, did you?" Bo Yanchen wiped his hair back with an indifferent expression and looked at Yun Jiao.

"Fortunately, I'm wearing long pants." He said again, his eyes falling on Yun Jiao's straight pants.

"Of course not. I have been hugged...by my husband just now."

"Thank you, sir......"

Yun Jiao's voice trailed off mid-sentence, and he looked at his legs in panic. There were only a few small drops of water on his leather shoes, but they were still clean underneath.

"That's good." After Bo Yanchen finished speaking, he became quiet again, as if he was not the one whose hair and clothes were wet. His shoulders were obviously also wet. Only the side he was holding Yun Jiao was blocked by his coat. It's fine.

Yun Jiao was a little shy and touched, but she could vaguely sense that Bo Yanchen didn't like him to express gratitude or apology all the time, so he didn't continue to say thanks.

The car was driving slowly, and the sound of raindrops on the car was very weak. Yun Jiao noticed the mask he was holding in his left hand. Thinking of the scene where he kissed Bo Yanchen through the mask a few minutes ago, his face was still very hot.

What happened today was beyond the pale.

Whether it's a kiss mixed with the fragrance of cream and fruit, or a touch through a mask in the drizzle at night.

The fast and steady beating sound in his chest kept hinting to Yun Jiao that there was a certain feeling sprouting from deep inside that he could no longer ignore.

He likes Bo Yanchen

...I like it very much.

Where is Bo Yanchen? I probably like him too, otherwise why would I do these things?

Yun Jiao's mind gradually became a mess but he couldn't stop the restlessness. He had thought that two people would gradually get closer because they were a 100% match, but at this time he could only recall the sweetness of grape cream. And the wet smell of rain.

The attraction between pheromones is not particularly prominent.

"Do you still like that restaurant just now?" Bo Yanchen asked suddenly.

Yun Jiao came back to his senses immediately, moved the hand on his side, and finally touched a piece of slightly cool skin.

...It seems to be Bo Yanchen's hand.

"Good, delicious...I like it..." Yun Jiao almost couldn't straighten his tongue and said these words in a stagnant manner.

"Come back next time if you like." Bo Yanchen looked at the road ahead, with the mask still half hanging on the other ear, "You ate too little, so you can't order too many dishes."

"You can come a few more times and taste them all."

"...Hmm..." Yun Jiao reluctantly stuffed Bo Yanchen's words into his mind, but his attention was still on the other person's hand that he touched.