Chapter 56

Yun Jiao didn't know what he was thinking. Maybe it was because the twinkling sunlight on the waves was too bright, or maybe it was because Bo Yanchen rarely showed such a relaxed and bright smile that could completely grasp people's hearts.

The salty and astringent taste of seawater between his lips and teeth was no longer so important. Instead, Yun Jiao felt the rich aroma of Cabernet Sauvignon lingering around the tip of his nose. Bo Yanchen's hand hugging his waist was still clearly noticeable to Yun Jiao through his swimsuit. Every slight touch was still obvious to Yun Jiao. Touch and friction are extremely amplified.

The seawater covering the delicate skin of her legs seemed to transform into Bo Yanchen's touch.

Slow and ambiguous, Yun Jiao's face turned red.

His lips had been chewed several times by Bo Yanchen, and the red and soft lower lip was bitten even redder, making it look juicy and delicious.

"It's not sweet."

"It's very salty and bitter, please don't kiss me."

Yun Jiao, who had just been brave for a while, was made uncomfortable by Bo Yanchen's hot gaze. His body was also hot, and he blushed and refused softly.

"You're not me, how do you know if my kiss is sweet or not?"

Bo Yanchen answered seriously and seriously. The blue gems on his ears shone like the sea water, and were as dazzling as Yun Jiao's gem bracelet.

"No." Yun Jiao still regretted that she kissed him like this just now. His mouth was obviously filled with the taste of sea water, so the kiss would definitely not be comfortable.

After saying no, he reached out and gently covered his lips.

The little wife looked down at her with thick, moist eyelashes, and she was so obedient. Bo Yanchen's arms holding the other person's soft waist tightened, and after staring at Yun Jiao for a moment, he suddenly thrust his head towards the other person's snow-white neck.

Yun Jiao: ...! !

If he couldn't kiss on the mouth, he would kiss on the neck. If he couldn't kiss on the neck, he would kiss on the arm. Bo Yanchen, adhering to the belief that he would stick to his wife until death, pecked at Yun Jiao's neck in an orderly manner like a primary school student.

"Sir, what are you doing..."

Yun Jiao couldn't help but lean back after being pecked by Bo Yanchen, and at the same time looked around in a panic.

It was probably understandable for a young couple to hug each other and kiss each other, but it was really rare to be pecked on the neck. Yun Jiao was so embarrassed that her ears turned completely red.

"You don't want to kiss me, then kiss someone else." Bo Yanchen finally stopped for a moment, with a pure and innocent expression. What made Yun Jiao's face even hotter was that he even licked his lower lip.

It seemed like I had just tasted something delicious and sweet.

"It's so dirty..."

Yun Jiao's voice was so low that it could almost be covered by the sound of the sea water. Xue Fu's little face turned red with embarrassment. Because she was picked up, she was taller than Bo Yanchen. When she looked down at Bo Yanchen slightly, the water in her eyes seemed to be filled with tears. Sprinkled down one after another.

"Then kiss me." Bo Yanchen said.

............

When he returned to the beach, Yun Jiao's lips were bright red and pink, and he could tell at a glance what he had gone through.