Chapter 51

After finishing the chat with Tang Jin, Yun Jiao sat leaning on the bedside for a long time.

Bo Yanchen was still sleeping deeply, lying on his side next to Yun Jiao, with his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, as if he was hugging him subconsciously when Yun Jiao got up to type a reply to the message.

Alpha didn't sleep peacefully, and his beautiful and sharp eyebrows wrinkled slightly. Yun Jiao stretched out his hand and rubbed it a few times before it calmed down.

He remembered the pair of navy blue eyes that reflected the sunlight when he saw Bo Yanchen for the first time. They seemed to be extremely deep but paradoxically made people feel calm and calm, like a pool of stagnant water. Although this did not affect Bo Yanchen's eye-catching ability. Ignore this weird appearance.

Just like hiding trauma, Bo Yanchen didn't seem to talk about his deep self with others. Even though the fever and thunderstorm last night awakened the deeply hidden psychological trauma, Bo Yanchen behaved relatively calmly.

Because he was still suppressing and controlling from beginning to end, except for trembling, there was no other special performance.

Long-term repression will only lead to more serious destruction. However, these were the conjectures that Tang Jin came up with after consulting a psychological counselor. This incident also made Tang Jin decide not to let Bo Yanchen take on the role for a period of time.

For Yun Jiao, the biggest feeling at this moment is heartache.

After all, under the rules of social consensus, OGA can show weakness at any time, and even OGA itself is the spokesperson for weakness, while Alpha must be indestructible.

So Bo Yanchen couldn't say he felt uncomfortable or show fear after that rainy night.

Fortunately, Bo Yanchen was able to show his vulnerability in front of Yun Jiao.

While feeling uncomfortable and distressed, Yun Jiao also felt an inexplicable sense of happiness and responsibility for being needed. Although it was the first time he felt it, it felt a bit awkward.

But he wanted to tell Bo Yanchen that he would always stay by his side.

Last night, mixed with the humidity after the rain and the entanglement of rich pheromones, Yun Jiao was forced to listen to Bo Yanchen's whispered calls, but had no extra strength to respond.

...How can someone have such energy even if they have a fever? Is this an alpha?

Yun Jiao looked out the window at the dazzling sunlight reflected by the scattered raindrops, feeling that the experience last night was a bit trance-like and unreal.

After all, there was a strong thunderstorm outside, and Bo Yanchen's calm eyes almost made Yun Jiao think that the end of the world was coming.

But the rain will stop, and the sun will still shine brightly this morning, perhaps even brighter than before.

After completely waking up from his daze, Yun Jiao felt that there was no point in sitting here, so he carefully moved Bo Yanchen's arm away and went to the bathroom.

It could be seen that Bo Yanchen was really tired and still showed no sign of waking up.

So Yun Jiao wetted the towel in the bathroom and briefly wiped Bo Yanchen's body. His face turned red when he saw the energetic figure of the alpha who penetrated deep into the mermaid line.

After wiping Bo Yanchen, Yun Jiao went into the bathroom and cleaned himself up. Looking at the considerable marks on his body, he was somewhat glad that he had paid attention to improving his physique recently.