Chapter 74

Perhaps this unknown number felt that Yun Jiao must be full of insecurity when he was staying in a place by himself at this time. After seeing the message, he would probably be shaken or even seek help.

But he didn't know that Yun Jiao was talking to Bo Yanchen on the phone. When he heard Yun Jiao said this, he turned around and went to investigate.

It was also a coincidence that Bo Yanchen immediately received news that a luxury car had been parked at the southeast gate of Yunjiao community for nearly half an hour, and it seemed to be acting very unusually.

"Check it, but I can probably guess which bastard it is." Bo Yanchen told him.

Tang Jin was beside him and asked Bo Yanchen to give him his cell phone: "Xiao Yunjiao, you don't need to be nervous. The surveillance here is always watching. Just do whatever you need to do."

Yun Jiao turned his head and looked at the window covered with the setting sun, and obediently agreed.

Tang Jin couldn't speak for a second longer. Bo Yanchen snatched the mobile phone he was holding back. After being speechless for a moment, Tang Jin said, "Sent people to smash the windows one night, and then came to block the community the next day. The Ke family has become like this now." You dare to look for trouble."

Bo Yanchen turned off the microphone, put on his headphones and listened to Yun Jiao's movements, and spoke only after completing these actions.

"You also guessed it was him?"

Tang Jin: "The tone of the message can only be expressed by this ex-husband, right?"

Because of Bo Yanchen's departure, the popularity of the variety show has dropped by half in the past two days. A group of netizens all went to eat melon and quarrel. Before things calm down, the program team may decide to put it on hold for a while and then start it again depending on the situation.

Yun Jiao was not at home, so Bo Yanchen didn't want to stay at home. He accepted a bold endorsement deal for a well-known brand, but the news was leaked somewhere. It seemed that some people had gathered around the building where the photo was taken.

Tang Jin stood up and walked to the window to look down: "I've told you, it's even more dangerous to stay by your side now."

"Just bear with it, it's almost over."

"Have you almost prepared the information from Tan Congdong?"

Bo Yanchen did not answer directly, but instead stared at Tang Jin with his chin propped up, his navy blue eyes looking shallow and dazzling in the sunlight.

"I always forgot to ask you, if you help me go to Yinlun Mantong like this, aren't you afraid of being retaliated by the actress?"

Tang Jin chuckled: "How do you think I got to this position as an agent?"

"Lun Mantong is already in the past, you are the rising star."

"What's more, you are the ancestor I want to follow, and I'm not the kind of grasshopper who can act according to the circumstances, otherwise you wouldn't have taken a liking to me in the first place."

Bo Yanchen hummed, noncommittal, with a look on his face that showed you were sensible.

"But it's quite funny that the Ke family thinks they can do anything after keeping up with the two big guys, the Tan family and Lun Mantong."

"Right now, Lun Mantong is still under investigation. I don't know what the situation is at Tan Yu."

"But it's really an eye-opener. I didn't expect that in this era, there are still people who can usurp other people's identities. This 'Tan Yu' has a really strong psychological quality."