Chapter 16

"Good morning, sir." Yun Jiao responded immediately. Seeing Bo Yanchen seeming to scan his clothes lightly, he suddenly realized that he was still wearing very casual pajamas.

"I, I thought there was no one at home, so I came down without changing my clothes..." Yun Jiao was a little anxious, and her voice, which was always soft and slow, became tighter, "I'll change right away."

"No need." Bo Yanchen turned his body sideways, as if he wanted to grab Yun Jiao for a moment, but in the end he didn't and just said, "Let's have breakfast."

Yun Jiao stopped and decided to listen to Bo Yanchen, but he still felt embarrassed and blushed at his casual look: "Breakfast...is it ready?"

"...No. I usually don't ask anyone to make breakfast." Bo Yanchen turned around and walked towards the open kitchen.

Yun Jiao followed up: "Do you need help? What do you need me to do?"

Bo Yanchen opened the four-door refrigerator and took out two pieces of raw steak. He did not directly answer Yun Jiao's question: "Is it okay to eat steak?"

"Of course, sir, as long as he likes it, I can eat anything... How can I help?" Yun Jiao watched the alpha take out the plates and pans by himself, wondering what he could do to help.

"It's fine if I come. You're not familiar with this place yet." Bo Yanchen replied calmly. After taking the steaks out of the vacuum packaging, he stopped and looked sideways at the quiet omega beside him.

Omega pursed his lips and said nothing. His beautiful amber and brown eyes looked at Bo Yanchen's hands quietly. They looked obedient, but their hands were unconsciously grabbing the corners of his pajamas, as if he was trying to hide some emotions.

"I'm used to frying steaks by myself." Bo Yanchen said suddenly while looking at Yun Jiao, and successfully pulled the omega out of his distracted state.

When Yun Jiao first arrived, he always hoped that he could do something to make Bo Yanchen feel comfortable and even increase his affection for himself. However, he did not expect that on the first morning, he would stand by and watch Bo Yanchen fry steak, and he could do nothing to help.

Maybe it was nothing to Bo Yanchen, but Yun Jiao felt uneasy for no reason.

He wished he could do something.

"My quilt hasn't been folded yet." Bo Yanchen said something out of nowhere after Yun Jiao looked over.

Yun Jiao was startled: "...Huh?"

"I don't like folding quilts, so I usually ask the housekeeping aunt to fold them." Bo Yanchen looked away, lowered his eyes and put on plastic gloves on his hands, sprinkled pepper and various seasonings on the steak and kneaded it.

"If you get bored of waiting."

"You can go help me fold it."

Bedroom...quilt...

Yun Jiao's face became hot again. After all, this was already a very private space, so it was hard not to let people think too much about it. What's more, he just finished watching those shocking alpha and omega movies. Sexual relations..related topics.

"...are you going?" After waiting for a while, Bo Yanchen heard no sound and turned to look at Yun Jiao again.

Omega blushed, nodded, turned around stiffly and walked toward the elevator.

I could vaguely hear the sizzling sound of the natural gas turning on behind me, and the raw steak sizzled with a faint aroma after being placed on the pot noodles. It seemed that I really had the illusion of a married life.