Chapter 24

Yun Jiao chose a soft gauze set, which was considered to be one of the most conservative styles in the store. It took the clerk a long time to persuade Yun Jiao to give it a try.

This store is very closed and private, probably because the types of clothes are mainly targeted at OGAs. It is in the style of dense pajamas, so each fitting room is spacious and airtight enough to allow customers who try on clothes to have enough sense of security.

It can also weaken the sense of shame a little bit.

Driven by the double attack from the clerk and Miao Qiu, as well as her own eagerness to try, Yun Jiao blushed and carried her clothes into the dressing room.

The clothes in the store are divided into several sections according to color, and the recommended style that Yun Jiao took over was still white.

It's not completely snow-white, it's more of a beige color and looks very soft.

The gauze dress, which was thin but made of quite delicate material, was beautifully designed, but it looked a little see-through after wearing it. Yun Jiao looked at himself in front of the mirror and felt a little awkward and shy. He gently pressed against the door of the dressing room and tentatively called out to those outside. clerk.

"Hello, do you need any help?" Fortunately, someone was standing outside, and the other party responded immediately.

"Hello... Excuse me, what kind of clothes should I wear underneath?" Yun Jiao asked.

The clerk seemed to laugh: "Generally speaking, we don't recommend wearing clothes underneath."

Yun Jiao felt that her face was getting hotter, and she could feel the coolness of the door even through her cheeks that were slightly pressed against the door.

"Aren't you going to wear it underneath...? Is this really okay?" Yun Jiao asked tremblingly.

"Yes, the clothes in our store are mainly home-style. The interesting types are a bit more special. If you think they are suitable, you can try to buy them."

Yun Jiao blushed and looked awkwardly at herself in the mirror for a while. She felt that her entire upper body was cold, and she felt insecure and uncomfortable.

After slowly changing back into his original clothes, Yun Jiao carefully opened the door and met Miao Qiu, who had wrapped her new clothes and had a pair of bright expectant eyes.

"Jiujiu...you didn't say this store is like this..." Yun Jiao whispered, "I think it's a bit inappropriate..."

"What's inappropriate? Look, I bought two sets!" Miao Qiu held the cowhide-designed packaging bag in her hand with a bright smile.

"You know, I have been looking for answers to many questions about how to capture an alpha's heart, and finally came up with a very important method."

Seeing Miao Qiu's sudden serious tone, Yun Jiao looked attentive and serious: "What can we do?"

"Just let him be obsessed with you and then have your child!"

"If we want the other party to be fascinated by us, sometimes we may need a little help." Of course Miao Qiu felt that what he said made sense. After speaking, he nodded and pointed to the thing in his hand, "Like this."

"...Ah, is that so?" Yun Jiao was led astray in confusion.

In the end, I bought it in a daze. Not only that, but when I paid, the kind-hearted clerk also stuffed me with a pair of premium materials.

Looking at the price of several thousand on the bill, Yun Jiao was a little speechless.

"I'll go back tonight and show it to your guy, you know?" Miao Qiu excitedly shook Yun Jiao's hand after walking out of the store, "Sometimes, life needs some excitement~"