Chapter 19

In the evening, as the falling night was reflected from the riverside, the black car slowly drove into the gate of the Champs Elysees.

The exquisitely designed garden street lights have been turned on. Yun Jiao half-opened the door to his house and stood obediently at the door watching the car slowly drive this way.

The night breeze was a little cold, and it got into Yun Jiao's shorts.

"Sir, welcome back." Yun Jiao saw the car door open and quickly stepped forward.

Bo Yanchen, who was still sitting in the car but had not come out, raised his head in shock, as if he had never thought about why Yun Jiao went all the way to the door to greet him.

Alpha's long legs stepped out, making the figure in front of Yun Jiao appear taller.

"...You don't have to, you came out specially to wait." Bo Yanchen lowered his head and said.

Yun Jiao raised his head and smiled without responding directly. One side of his slightly moist pupils reflected the soft light overflowing from the doorway of his home. His whole person was beautiful and soft.

"The chef has already prepared dinner, come on."

In fact, when Yun Jiao saw Bo Yanchen getting out of the car, the feeling in his heart seemed to change subtly.

I just talked a few more words with the other party on the chat software, and it seemed that Bo Yanchen still cared about him.

Love White Paper Yun Jiao thought like this, the night breeze outside the house and the aroma of the food inside the house began to bubble up love bubbles.

Little did he know that her actor husband, who had no love experience, hadn't recovered yet.

No one can bear to have a well-behaved and beautiful omega wife waiting for him to come home at the door.

"Sir, is this umbrella still usable?" Yun Jiao looked at the umbrella that Bo Yanchen had been holding in his hand and asked after hesitating for a moment.

Bo Yanchen looked at the umbrella before reacting, and gently placed it on the locker at the entrance.

"very useful."

The dinner was very peaceful. The two continued to talk about flower planting and filming and then stopped talking. However, Yun Jiao did not feel that the atmosphere was stagnant and uncomfortable. Instead, he felt that time passed unexpectedly quickly.

After dinner, Bo Yanchen changed his clothes and walked to the swimming pool in the yard.

"...Do you want to come?" Bo Yanchen walked to the floor-to-ceiling window in the living room and stood there for a long time. He still couldn't help but turned around and asked Yun Jiao who was about to go upstairs.

Yun Jiao looked at Bo Yanchen, opened his mouth slightly, and shook his head with a smile: "No, just swim, sir."

For a moment he thought about it, but he still couldn't take that step.

His omega wife seems to have this habit of wearing stockings.

But even though the skin is covered, you can still see that the lines of the snow-white legs are smooth and beautiful, the bones and flesh are evenly straight, and they are soft and cute from the knees to the ankles or toes.

If you soak in the swimming pool, it will look like a beautiful fish tail if you swing it gently.

Bo Yanchen took off his bathrobe, and his almost perfect inverted triangle figure was exposed in the night. The sparkling water in the swimming pool, which was refreshed every day, lightly scattered on the alpha's skin.

He didn't realize that for the first time, he felt something close to lust for someone else. The emotion of hope.

The water gradually covered Bo Yanchen's muscular waist and abdomen, and it seemed that even the dark blue eyes were soaked in the pool water.

Yun Jiao actually didn't go all the way upstairs. When he saw Bo Yanchen walking towards the swimming pool, he stopped and stared at the alpha's back in concentration. When the other person took off his bathrobe, his heart rate increased rapidly.

Her legs under the black swimming trunks were straight and strong, standing in front of the swimming pool and attracting attention to the extreme.

It's just that Yun Jiao is the only one in the audience at this moment.

Before that, Bo Yanchen had attracted the attention of countless people in this way, with his extremely superior appearance and equally outstanding talents.

Yun Jiao's hand on the handrail of the stairs tightened unconsciously, and there was an inexplicable bitterness in his throat.

He is so dazzling.

Will it happen again?

Yun Jiao's mind was a little confused, so he slowly moved to the edge of the swimming pool for some reason, only to find that Bo Yanchen hadn't fully entered the water yet, and was standing on the edge of the swimming pool with his head lowered, trying to figure out what was on his wrist.

"...Sir, do you want to take a bath tonight? I'll help you put in the water and prepare the essential oil first." Yun Jiao didn't know what to say, so he randomly found a topic about taking a bath.

Bo Yanchen turned around and looked at Yun Jiao: "...come here."

Yun Jiao had some doubts, but he still walked forward obediently and stopped at the edge of the swimming pool.

This was the first time he looked down at Bo Yanchen. Yun Jiao lowered his head and his hands on his sides were sweaty.

Then Bo Yanchen took Yun Jiao's left hand.

The cool fingertips touched the soft palm, and Yun Jiao's thoughts and body trembled slightly, and then he saw a bracelet appear on his wrist.

"This can't touch the water. It's for you to wear." Bo Yanchen said.

A navy blue gemstone on the bracelet is wrapped in a delicate silver rim, and the inside of the clear gemstone seems to be filled with sea water.