Chapter 57

Bo Yanchen was stunned. He didn't expect that Yun Jiao's fever period came without warning.

Although it may not be so sudden if you think about it carefully, for example, Yun Jiao's sleeping state and posture the night before were obviously different from usual, and he seemed to actively seek physical contact during the day.

However, Bo Yanchen was a little down, and his brain was tightly surrounded by the fragrance of pheromones coming from Yun Jiao, leaving him almost no energy left to think about anything else.

"Sir...I'm so hot, so weird..."

Yun Jiao struggled to squeeze out a few words from his throat. The hand holding the tree trunk was too hard, and the palm of his hand was slightly burned by the rough curved surface.

Now all he could think about was wanting to get close to Bo Yanchen, wanting to hug, and wanting to kiss, as if doing so would lower the heat in his body.

"I'm here, I'm here." Bo Yanchen was a little at a loss but quickly hugged the person into his arms, feeling like he was hugging a white, soft, hot butter bun just out of the oven.

Bo Yanchen also felt that his temperature was rising rapidly.

Perhaps because of his eye-catching looks or unconcealed bad temper, people overwhelmingly believe that actor Bo has quite a lot of experience in that area.

Who would have thought that Bo Yanchen was actually at a loss when looking at his little wife who was in the fever phase.

When they first moved together, Bo Yanchen knew about Yun Jiao's fever condition, but there was no record of this in the files yet.

The relevant doctor explained that it was probably because Yun Jiao had just reached adulthood, his glands were not fully developed, he was not particularly sensitive to external pheromones, and he rarely developed fever on his own initiative.

The only time was when Bo Yanchen made Yun Jiao have a fever without understanding the severity. Although it was a bit of a fever-inducing effect, it was not caused by Yun Jiao himself.

Moreover, there are indeed some omegas who are born with special constitutions. Except for those who are highly matched, it is difficult to be induced by other pheromones to generate heat, and their daily life and intimate behaviors are not affected very much.

Two people with a 100% matching degree have been together for such a long time, and Yun Jiao has never seen a fever period. Occasionally forgetting to put on barrier stickers has no problem, so that Bo Yanchen almost completely forgets about this aspect. .

So...what should we do now?

In a place like this...?

Bo Yanchen hugged and coaxed his little wife in a low voice, while frowning and looking around. The trees were dense and leafy. If he stayed in Yun Jiao for a while, he might be targeted by mosquitoes, not to mention that he would have to deal with the fever here.

"Sir, sir..."

The sound was so soft that it was almost overflowing, like soft feathers circling around the base of his ears. It was so itchy that all the muscles in Bo Yanchen's body tensed up. He took a deep breath for a long time before he managed to calm down.

It's just that Yun Jiao is challenging Bo Yanchen's limits every minute and second. His thin straight legs are pressed against Bo Yanchen through a layer of fabric, and Yun Jiao's slight trembling can be clearly felt.

It's not that I don't have relevant physiological knowledge, it's just that when my brain gets hot, my brain goes blank.

Without a mobile phone, there is no way to obtain external information.