Chapter 28

This was not the first time this question had been asked. Yun Jiao was still a little at a loss when faced with this question and didn't know how to answer it for a while.

"Actually, that title is also acceptable, but we prefer the title 'Mr.'" Yun Jiao thought for a while and said seriously.

"For many omegas who are successfully matched, getting along with alphas starts from scratch. It would be more formal to call them 'sir'."

"...you guys?" Viva raised her eyebrows strangely, not quite understanding, "Are you a match?"

He actually ignored the question of how Bo Yanchen found an omega, and only now did he realize it.

How could Bo Yanchen find an omega by himself?

Moreover, Yun Jiao gives people a very special temperament, as if it is clear glass that has not been contaminated by any dust, unlike what can be found in the industry.

Yun Jiao nodded obediently: "I came out of the reformatory."

"Then the data matching with sir was successful."

Viva's face was complicated: "Yes, the mainstream in China is still data matching..."

A person like Bo Yanchen actually married a matched omega? It sounds unbelievable, but when it comes to Bo Yanchen, it doesn't seem impossible...

"The match is 100%." Bo Yanchen's voice came slowly from the side, and Viva looked over with her eyes and mouth wide open.

The face of the "former" crush was as bright and handsome as before, but there seemed to be something more than before.

It seemed more lively, and there was a hint of showing off in his eyes.

"The 100% matching rate... is really scary." Viva murmured, her eyes slowly moving back to Yun Jiao's face. Although the beautiful appearance of the snow-skinned red lips is not bad, it is really difficult for people to compare it with him. Bo Yanchen is connected.

But Viva also knew that if Bo Yanchen hadn't been willing to do so, Yun Jiao wouldn't have been able to get involved with him.

...It turns out that Bo Yanchen likes these little white flowers.

"What's the living room like in the reformatory? I always thought it was an institution for omegas, like an orphanage." Viva crossed her legs and asked Yun Jiao with curiosity on her face.

"No, I think the reformatory is still very good." Yun Jiao responded seriously, "The philosophy in the reformatory may be different from that outside, but the starting point is to protect the vulnerable omega group."

"The courses are rich and the living environment is very good."

It's just that the protection of omegas may be a bit too much, and it's more than enough.

Viva nodded: "Although I didn't expect Bo Yanchen to like this type of person, I can still understand it."

The tender and tender omega in front of me was like a fawn that had just taken a shaky step out of a warm nest. It was stained with the moist dew of the morning and was so clean that it made people's hearts beat.

The longer I stay in a ghost place like the entertainment industry, the more I like Yun Jiao's appearance.

Does he like my type...? Yun Jiao gently held the hands that were placed on his legs, and glanced towards Bo Yanchen unconsciously.

Bo Yanchen put the finished cake on the small plate on the table without any reaction.

Viva wanted to say something else, but Tang Jin, who had just been out for a while, walked in and leaned out half of his body: "Ancestor, it's time to pass."