Chapter 11

"Are you going to visit Sister Tao tonight? I've asked you out several times. How can such a famous beauty have so much patience? Don't be disrespectful."

During the break on the set, Bo Yanchen was leaning on a comfortable chair with his eyes closed to relax. Tang Jin walked into the special lounge and took a piece of cloth to cover the big star's forehead.

"It's strange if you don't get a headache at night if you blow the air against the air conditioner."

"Where is she going?" Bo Yanchen only moved his lips.

"The large manor on the outskirts of the city may have some sort of party. I don't know what else there is, but if you go, you don't need to worry about those people." Tang Jinxiang said.

"How much did Dao Xueping spend on her face this time? Can I still recognize her?" Bo Yanchen played with the cuffs of his clothes and spoke in a lazy tone.

"Hey, even though she's not that great, she's still an elder after all."

"If she didn't always do some dirty tricks in the industry, I would still have some respect for her."

"Okay, okay, I understand." Tang Jin said perfunctorily, and then whispered, "When can I change this bad temper that can't tolerate a grain of sand?"

What the entertainment industry is like is not known until today.

"What did you say two days ago... that director of the crew came to see me." Tang Jin sighed, "Of course he didn't dare to say anything, just that tone... it was disgusting and sad, which made people uncomfortable. Goosebumps all over."

"I asked you, can you stop doing such immoral things that give people hope and destroy them?"

Bo Yanchen took off the thing covering his forehead, straightened up and faced the large mirror in front of him. Even though the face looked tired and tired, it did not affect the focus of all eyes.

"I originally wanted to just visit the crew and relax, but I didn't think it was necessary anymore," he said.

............

In the hall of the data matching center, Yun Jiao looked at the matching results in a daze.

Because the face in the alpha ID photo shown on the screen has appeared in my mind countless times.

I have to say that it is a face that is hard to forget after just one glance. It seems that after being illuminated by strong but not dazzling light, there is still a residual light on the eye mask that matches the heartbeat rate.

Cen Xuanxiu could only catch a glimpse, and almost shouted in shock: "What the hell??"

"Bo Yanchen?? Are you saying that Cen Yunjiao and Bo Yanchen are 100% matched??"

He looked down at the date displayed on the phone screen in disbelief, confirming that today was not April Fools' Day, and it was impossible for the data matching center to make such a joke.

"Do you know who Bo Yanchen is?!"

There is no need for Cen Xuanxiu to say that everyone can see the updated personal achievements in the alpha information column on the screen, all it takes is the word "Best Actor" to be posted on it.

The staff was also hesitant. There were very few cases where the matching degree was as high as 100%, let alone such a wonderful match between an amateur and an unattainable celebrity.

She clicked the button again, trying to confirm whether the pairing result was correct, although as a staff member, she was well aware of the power of the data center's computing power.